Salesforce Engineer2020 - PRESENTSennder
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Integration
- Managed project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions for other project opportunities.
- Assisted in analysis and reporting of data collected from a variety of sources to produce reports, assessments, and incident briefs on various activities for business groups' decision-making.
- Worked on SFDC development and implementation using Apex programming, Visualforce, SFDC configuration, web services (SOAP/JSON).
- Provided high-level input to, and ensured the development of client reports and presentations and delivered all or significant portions of findings to the client at project conclusion.
Salesforce Consultant2019 - 2020Freelance
- Developed mechanisms for ensuring roadmap transparency and effective support for the many users of the CRM system and related workflows.
- Designed, built, tested, documented, and deployed Salesforce solutions. Also, I provided end-user support and administration including process access requests, resolve access issues, role, queue assignments, plug-ins, reporting, and dashboards.
- Reviewed and understood Salesforce release management and made recommendations to implement new solutions. Maintained regular client. communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
Technology Consultant2018 - 2019Deloitte
- Provided solutions as part of an agile team, using declarative tools, Salesforce Lightning, and Apex. Also, I supported deployment through all stages, from sandboxes to production.
- Created and managed a backlog of well-formed user stories derived from business requirements for implementation by the development team.
- Directed involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design and configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Managed the migration of over one million classic attachments to files. Also, I handled the translation of key components across various regions.
- Drove the Lighting migration of existing Salesforce implementation across five key regions of Amex, including the US, Canada, LATAM, EMEA, and JAPA.
Module Lead2013 - 2018Persistent
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, REST, SOAP, CSS, HTML5, Apex, Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API
- Designed sales templates in X-author word. Integrated Excel sheet with Salesforce using X-author Application.
- Analyzed, reviewed requirements from product specifications, and provided accurate estimates. Contributed to SDLC process with IT and the broader CRM team to analyze business requirements, procedures, and deliver solutions.
- Did data migration of complex configuration and master product data with multiple levels of bundles and options.
- Handled the scrum team along with effort estimation, feasibility analysis, and providing technical design.
- Integrated Salesforce platform with other credit-related systems such as Posidex, Multibureau, TransUnion, SMS gateways CreditVidya, UIDAI, Serial,. and IMEI authentication systems.
- Authored technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made.