Technical Architect2020 - PRESENT
Technologies: Lightning Components, Apex, Salesforce
- Led a team of 10 engineers for supporting the ads sales infrastructure.
- Worked on the global rollout of Dialogflow-powered call center and chat support.
- Designed the action center for the seller's next best action notification and multiple data pipelines for BI reporting.
Technical Lead2017 - 2020Snapchat
Technologies: Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, Force.com, Salesforce
- Led a nine-member team at Snapchat, building CRM infrastructure.
- Worked on ads sales/support and consumer support infrastructures.
- Worked on Sales, Service, Community, App, and Einstein Analytics cloud.
Senior Consultant2015 - 2017Deloitte Consulting
- Involved in the complete SLDC-requirement gathering and analysis, data model design, framework architecture, development, and QA.
- Led a team of six Salesforce developers and two QA resources.
- Architected and developed a Lightning-enabled managed package.
- Gained an in-depth understanding of Aura Lightning components, Visualforce framework, Salesforce data models, and the Apex language.
- Implemented complex frameworks such as—a micro trigger framework, dynamic metadata driven applications, and Dynamic Apex.
- Handled the metadata migration between environments using the Ant migration toolkit and and source control.
Associate Director2014 - 2016Bajaj Geriatric Research Institute
Technologies: Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce
- Acted as a core member of the organization. Headed the Home Health Care delivery division.
- Developed a Salesforce1 mobile app for internal users used for appointment scheduling and EMR records.
- Managed and was responsible for deployments at various occasions.
- Performed data migration activities as well as per business needs.
Salesforce Developer2014 - 2015Copper Mobile Inc.
- Involved in the application design and development phase in the capacity of a senior developer.
- Wrote Apex classes, batches, schedulables, Apex triggers, Visualforce pages, and VF Components.
- Created RESTful APIs for bidirectional data syncs and implemented SSO.
- Involved in a complex data migration.
Salesforce Developer and Administrator2013 - 2014Binghamton University
Technologies: Visualforce, SOQL, Apex, Salesforce
- Worked as a member of a Salesforce development team.
- Implemented new features and requirements by leveraging out-of-the-box functionalities.
- Supported the existing codebase and provided support to the production users.
- Created reports and dashboards; also scheduled the run.
System Analyst2011 - 2013Ozone Research & Applications Ltd.
Technologies: Data, C++, Salesforce
- Administered and provided servicing to the legacy Salesforce application.
- Monitored the progress of the plant, reviews, and test plant output reviews.
- Interacted with scientists and designers.