Web Developer | PhD Student2012 - 2019Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Developed a spatial web-application for interdisciplinary research. The app deals with the display and processing of various spatial data sources with the help of industry standards (using Node.js, GDAL libraries, and OGC standards).
- Built a task scheduler for the heterogeneous environment as part of my PhD work. The basic idea is that there is a number of distributed web-services that need to work together in an efficient and fail-safe way.
- Built an environment of virtual machines that carry software and tools for quick building of web-services. From a user's point of view, the machines can be created with a couple of clicks (using OpenStack and VMware).
- Participated in the development of an input-output system for spatial data in the form of relational tables. The input and output are organized by a set of widgets that allow for the easy and correct processing of the information (using Calypso CMS, Leaflet, and OpenLayers libraries).
Programmer2012 - 2014Australian Jade
- Developed a type of trading software for Amazon and eBay services.
- Worked in an Agile team according to extreme programming canons.
- Built a service-oriented system that was targeted in moving trading items from one marketplace to any other along with translation and local adaptation on-the-fly.
- Constructed an XML editor that was building its dynamic web-interface according to the provided XSD schema.
- Developed auxiliary parts for an internal content management system.
Director, Lead Developer2012 - 2013Freelance Work
- Created websites and web applications for businesses as a project manager.
- Managed projects and successfully communicated with clients.
- Defined and carried out development and marketing strategies for local businesses (hardware distribution and lawyer services).
- Planned and implemented web search optimization companies for local businesses.
- Headhunted and taught people corporate standards of work.
Programmer2010 - 2012Irkutsk State University
Technologies: Unix and Windows Administration, PHP, C++, Debian, Windows, Windows Server, D-Link, XML
- Developed the web interface for administering computer classes. The developed administration tool allowed the centralized update and monitoring of computers.
- Conducted a number of lectures for teaching the staff how to manage the document flow system.
- Reorganized the network structure that increased the faults localization rate and power-saving characteristics of the local university network.
- Developed several modules for the student testing web application.
- Performed a number of hardware repairs.
System Administrator, Programmer2010 - 2010JSC Edinstvo-Telecom
Technologies: Debian, FreeBSD, Windows Server, Asterisk, Exim, Apache, IIS, SugarCRM, PHP, C, Cisco, D-Link
- Constructed CRM modules for linking the local PBX Asterisk systems with the marketing department to ensure a high level of service quality.
- Developed a type of billing software for the local internet-access customer service.
- Administered to the commutation hardware in the provider's intranet. Worked with Cisco/D-Link hardware, and had frequent interactions with iOS.
- Managed the mail servers as a part of the mail server solution for a regional banking organization. Worked with a stack of FreeBSD servers with Exim onboard.
- Administered to web servers as a part of some web-hosting solutions.
- Worked with Apache 1/2 and IIS 6/7 web servers—fixing the SSH/FTP management issues.