Verified Expert in Engineering
Linux, Vim Text Editor, Firefox, Chrome, Git, Tmux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a geonarrative platform for analyzing large sets of geolocated language data.
Project Delivery Senior Manager
- Prototyped a front-end interface to a ServiceNow back-end form using AngularJS and continued to iterate on the design as the customer decided on the requirements.
- Built a ServiceNow application from the ground up with an AngularJS front-end. I built out a custom set of components for a step-by-step view of the form to make it easier for the end user.
- Developed a style guide for an application using HTML, CSS, and a splash of jQuery to analyze the page and generate contrasts for colors, buttons, headers, and other UI elements.
- Built out an Android application for managing back-end data.
- Created a new login form using Vue.js that talked to Firebase and was styled with Bootstrap.
- Delivered a prototype user application with Flutter.
- Built out plugins for WordPress, phpbb, and MediaWiki (mostly WordPress) for custom auditing requirements. Also built out a large WordPress plugin for ingesting JSON files and generating custom WordPress objects out of them.
- Built a prototype React-based theme for WordPress that used a Gatsby theme for styling and provided real-time views into how the generated Gatsby code would look.
- Delivered a prototype for a geonarrative platform using AngularJS, Bootstrap, and D3 on the front end, and Scala and Node.js on the back-end. I created a way for the front end to be a drag-and-drop custom creation platform.
- Assisted in the management of a custom jQuery UI library of components by helping implement best practices for checking in code, and a review process for changes.
- Wrote long Oracle SQL queries for pulling from a large database for doing reports and migrations.
- Oversaw the build of the most complicated part of the front end of an application, which required a large piece of jQuery code to manage the form.
- Built out a basic user interface to interact with a D3 force map.
- Revamped an application to use AngularJS Routing to turn it into a single page application.
- Assisted in developing a D3 force map-based learning interface.
The Free Lance-Star
- Built out various maps of data (Christmas lights, crimes, local football games) using the Google Maps API.
- Designed a system for managing local high school sports. Incorporated statistical analysis with Python for displaying sports statistics for athletes.
- Created several games for the website, including a Sudoku game with a generator build in Python.
- Developed an interactive sports ladder for the local Soap Box Derby.
- Built out a system for managing photography requests.
Login for Motoshohttps://motosho.com/auth/login
AngularJS, Bootstrap, Flutter, Chrome, Zope
jQuery, React, Vue, D3.js, Google Maps API
Vim Text Editor, Git, PhpBB, Tmux
WordPress, Linux, Android, Firebase, Firefox
ServiceNow, Business Management, Gatsby
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
University of Mary Washington - Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA