Principal Data Scientist2021 - PRESENTPeak Consulting Group
Technologies: Python, Azure, PostgreSQL, Azure Data Lake, Databricks, AWS, Data Science
- Led the design and development of data science and data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud.
- Designed and developed ELT data pipelines for high-performance data feed into Data Lake and SQL databases.
- Designed and developed back-end REST API functions using Python on Azure and AWS cloud.
VP of Data Analytics2015 - 2021LeanDNA
Technologies: AWS, Amazon SageMaker, MariaDB, MySQL, Python, Pentaho, SQLite
- Managed the data team in designing and building AWS-based data analytics solutions to drive customer value. Led the data strategy and vision, innovation, data analytics solution design, and SAP/ERP integration. Drove solutions for key customers.
- Spearheaded the development of the LeanDNA Connect data integration product that is reusable and capable of integrating with common ERP, including SAP and SAP HANA.
- Led the data science and analytics in the areas such as inventory prediction model using ML in AWS SageMaker, algorithms in optimizing order policy for every part, action-based intelligence, and demand forecasting using Prophet with seasonality.
- Oversaw solution deployment for key customers in pilot programs and drove the business results in inventory reduction/shortage management that led to an expansion from pilot to the enterprise.
Senior Principal2013 - 2015Infosys
Technologies: SAP, SAP HANA, Big Data Architecture, Data Warehousing, ETL
- Oversaw selling, delivering, and growing services capabilities in BI, including SAP HANA in-memory analytics and big data solutions. Led the SAP HANA and big data COE and also led large-scale BI/SAP HANA and big data engagements with key clients.
- Managed the SAP S/4 HANA and BW HANA migration for a large chemical manufacturer.
- Led the SAP data management engagement for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Spearheaded the sales and delivery of SAP HANA and enterprise data warehouse roadmap for a large oil and natural gas company.
- Led the sales and delivery SAP HANA implementation for real-time inventory analytics for a $20 billion global oilfield services company.
- Led the big data solution architecture design for a media entertainment client to enable customer churn analysis and targeted ads. The solution involves customer data lake, EDW, data marts, data visualization and analysis, and machine learning.
Associate Partner2006 - 2013IBM
Technologies: SAP, Data Warehousing, ETL, IBM InfoSphere (DataStage), Data Quality, SAP HANA, SAP BW on HANA
- Responsibilities include selling and developing new business, expanding existing services, managing client relationships at executive/senior management levels, growing SAP Business Analytics service offerings, and leading client engagements.
- Managed the largest Information management implementation workstream of over $15 million a year for IBM’s multi-year global SAP program.
- Led the SAP BI and MDM strategy project for a global consumer appliances company.
- Managed SAP BI program for Lenovo’s Global SAP implementation and deployment.
- Served as BI strategy lead for a global Fortune 100 automotive and heavy equipment manufacturer.
- Acted as SAP BI strategy lead for a global SAP consolidation and reporting (SEM-BCS) project. The client was a global consumer product company based in the UK.
- Served as SAP BI strategy advisor for a BI strategy project at a global steel manufacturer based in Brazil.