Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
- Coded websites from scratch using PSD designs (PSD to HTML) and created rich back-end functionality.
- Created a number of web apps using Laravel framework.
- Developed WordPress plugins and solutions for external API integration including Equifax, Google Maps, Facebook, Authorize.Net, PayPal, Braintree, and Algolia APIs.
- Updated outdated WordPress plugins with modern architecture and compatibility with the latest WordPress versions and PHP 7.
- Customized, troubleshot, and resolved WordPress themes and plugins.
- Developed eCommerce websites with WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Developed modern React front-end with WordPress as headless CMS back-end.
Web Developer2019 - 2019Double W (via Toptal)
- Implemented a completely custom React front end from scratch based on the provided designs.
- Set up a headless CMS backend (WordPress) with GraphQL API.
- Set up webhooks for re-building the frontend when content changes. Uses GatsbyJS, hosted on Netlify.
- Implemented element animations and page transition animations.
- Implemented floating blob animation that follows the mouse pointer.
WooCommerce API Developer2019 - 2019(via Toptal)
- Implemented custom WordPress/WooCommerce REST API endpoints.
- Audited legacy code for security vulnerabilities and fixed them.
- Refactored and functionally improved legacy code.
- Advised on WordPress/WooCommerce REST API solutions and software architecture.
- Deployed and maintained WordPress installation to AWS EC2 instance.
Wordpress Plugin Developer2018 - 2018(via Toptal)
- Implemented a custom design for site features.
- Debugged, refactored according to modern practices, and improved legacy code inherited from previous developers.
- Greatly improved performance of existing back-end plugins by refactoring or rewriting them.
- Developed custom plugins and theme features.
- Provided general maintenance and bug fixes.
- Audited site security and implemented best security practices.
Blockchain Architect2018 - 2018(via Toptal)
- Consulted on blockchain technology and smart contract development.
- Designed and developed smart contracts for token distribution and future ICO.
- Wrote automated tests for smart contracts.
- Performed smart contract security audits.
- Developed web UI for managing smart contracts.
Blockchain Developer2018 - 2018Freelance
Technologies: Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contracts, Bitcoin
- Audited Solidity smart contracts to discover exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Consulted on smart contracts deployment and best practices.
- Forked a bitcoin based altcoin for research and demo purposes. It was run on several nodes over network and was fully operational.
- Created a web UI for the bitcoin fork.
Customizing of a WordPress Template2018 - 2018Mustafa Kayis (via Toptal)
- Modified stock theme functionality to include infinite scrolling, custom blog page, custom posts header, and featured image just to name a few.
- Modified the theme design according to given PSD.
WordPress Developer2017 - 2017Simpler Trading (via Toptal)
- Developed custom WordPress plugins.
- Created a WP admin extension for Authorize.Net CIM to manually tokenize and store customers' payment information.
- Integrated Discourse API to sync forum groups and WooCommerce memberships allowing premium users to access restricted forum groups.
- Implemented Discourse single sign-on (SSO).
- Performed performance audit and speed optimization.
Senior Developer2011 - 2014Systematic Group
- Developed and maintained an internal web app for managing personnel, orders, and inventory.
- Created software design and architecture for a number of projects.
- Worked with clients to identify project requirements and scope.
- Led a team of developers on a per-project basis.
- Mentored junior developers.
Senior Developer2008 - 2011Satel
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML
- Built websites and web-based solutions.
- Managed web development projects starting with identifying client requirements through to completion within deadline and budget constraints.
- Performed quality assurance and compatibility testing on several projects.
- Maintained websites and worked as a support engineer.