Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
- Coded websites from scratch using PSD designs (PSD to HTML) and created rich back-end functionality.
- Created a number of web apps using the Laravel framework.
- Developed WordPress plugins and solutions for external API integration including Equifax, Google Maps, Facebook, Authorize.Net, PayPal, Braintree, and Algolia APIs.
- Updated outdated WordPress plugins with modern architecture and compatibility with the latest WordPress versions and PHP 7.
- Customized, troubleshot, and resolved WordPress themes and plugins.
- Developed eCommerce websites with WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Built a modern React front end with WordPress as a headless CMS back end.
Principal Full-Stack Developer2021 - 2022NYC-based Startup
- Developed an MVP app from scratch for an NYC-based startup.
- Implemented the app's front end based on Figma designs. Added animations with GSAP.
- Implemented data processing logic and API integrations.
- Implemented user-customizable theming based on the Material-UI library.
- Wrote automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Built a UI component library and design system in Storybook/Chromatic.
- Provided mentoring and code review to team members. Helped design system architecture and implemented best coding practices.
Full-stack Software Engineer | Architect2020 - 2021Self-employed
- Created app specifications and architecture from scratch according to the client's requirements.
- Implemented GraphQL API using Express and Apollo servers.
- Contributed to the development of the front end, using a tech stack that consisted of Next.js, Apollo Client, and React.
- Integrated Google APIs (calendar, maps) and Zapier API.
- Implemented payments/subscriptions using Stripe API.
- Served as a team lead directing a team of several developers and QA persons/testers.
- Managed code review, maintenance, and bug fixing and mentored junior developers.
Full-stack Software Engineer2020 - 2020Toptal Client
- Implemented a custom React app that had WordPress as a headless CMS and Doctrine on the back end.
- Implemented custom REST API endpoints for this app.
- Provided general maintenance and bug fixes to a large Legacy codebase.
- Refactored legacy PHP codebase.
- Implemented custom UI from Adobe XD designs.
Senior Full-stack Web Developer2019 - 2020Fleishers (via Toptal Projects)
- Implemented a custom-designed WordPress theme from scratch. Designs provided by the Toptal designer.
- Integrated WooCommerce with existing POS operated on customer's premises.
- Implemented custom site features and functionality as required by the business needs.
- Fixed bugs and expanded functionality of a stock payment gateway plugin.
- Took part in designing the system architecture and suggested improvements to be made and features to be added to the system.
- Set up CI/CD pipeline that automated deployment and thus was a huge timesaver for the whole team.
Web Developer2019 - 2019Double W (via Toptal)
- Developed a completely custom React front end from scratch based on the provided designs.
- Set up a headless CMS WordPress back end with GraphQL API.
- Worked on webhooks for rebuilding the front end when content changes. Used GatsbyJS, hosted on Netlify.
- Applied element animations and page transition animations.
- Implemented a floating blob animation that follows the mouse pointer.
WooCommerce API Developer2019 - 2019Toptal Client
- Implemented custom WordPress/WooCommerce REST API endpoints.
- Audited legacy code for security vulnerabilities and fixed them.
- Refactored and functionally improved legacy code.
- Advised on WordPress/WooCommerce REST API solutions and software architecture.
- Deployed and maintained WordPress installation to AWS EC2 instance.
WordPress Plugin Developer2018 - 2018(via Toptal)
- Implemented a custom design for site features.
- Debugged, refactored according to modern practices, and improved legacy code inherited from previous developers.
- Greatly improved performance of existing back-end plugins by refactoring or rewriting them.
- Developed custom plugins and theme features.
- Provided general maintenance and bug fixes.
- Audited site security and implemented best security practices.
Blockchain Architect2018 - 2018Toptal Client
- Consulted on blockchain technology and smart contract development.
- Designed and developed smart contracts for token distribution and future ICO.
- Wrote extensive automated tests for smart contracts.
- Performed extensive smart contract security audits.
- Developed professional web UI for managing smart contracts.
Blockchain Developer2018 - 2018Freelance
Technologies: GitHub, Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Ethereum, Blockchain
- Audited Solidity smart contracts to discover exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Consulted on smart contracts deployment and best practices.
- Forked a bitcoin based altcoin for research and demo purposes. It was run on several nodes over network and was fully operational.
- Created a web UI for the bitcoin fork.
Customizing of a WordPress Template2018 - 2018(via Toptal)
- Modified stock theme functionality to include infinite scrolling, custom blog page, custom posts header, and featured image just to name a few.
- Modified the theme design according to given PSD.
WordPress Developer2017 - 2017Simpler Trading (via Toptal)
- Developed custom WordPress plugins.
- Created a WP admin extension for Authorize.Net CIM to manually tokenize and store customers' payment information.
- Integrated Discourse API to sync forum groups and WooCommerce memberships allowing premium users to access restricted forum groups.
- Implemented Discourse single sign-on (SSO).
- Performed performance audit and speed optimization.