Machine Learning Engineer2019 - PRESENTYDrive
Technologies: TensorFlow, Python, C++
- Built next-gen HD maps for autonomous vehicles.
- Implemented and designed state-of-the-art models for semantic segmentation, lane detection, depth estimation, etc.
Machine Learning Engineer2019 - PRESENTTrendage (via Toptal)
Technologies: PyTorch, TensorFlow, MySQL, Python, Azure
- Built a recommendation engine for the apparel industry.
- Investigated and implemented state-of-the-art models that are able to mimic professional stylists.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2019Lotusflare
Technologies: C++, Lua, Python, Cassandra, Redis, Clickhouse
- Supported several critical back-end components that are handling more then 2 million users daily.
Machine Learning Engineer2017 - 2017SparcXSoftware (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Keras
- Implemented a clustering algorithm for extracting significant locations in GPS data collected from the user's phone.
- Designed and implemented a model for clothes tagging.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017Future Gaming Europe
Technologies: C++, Qt, C#, Raspberry Pi, PostgreSQL
- Helped develop a casino management system consisting of both hardware and software, with several operational modules for handling and tracking transactions and cash flow, monitoring players, and tracking staff activity.
- Contributed to the development of the C++/Qt application that runs on Raspberry Pi, which is installed into slot machines and provides a user interface for interacting with the system.
- Developed several back-end modules, including ticketing and a game called Jackpot.
Early-stage Researcher2015 - 2016Faculty of Mathematics
Technologies: MATLAB, Torch, Lua, TensorFlow, Python
- Worked on a project called "Predicting patients' future health state," done in collaboration with several academic institutions, including the University of Geneva, University of Maribor, and Faculty of Mathematics in Belgrade.
- Worked on development and deployment of fast, effective, and interpretable algorithms for healthcare using advanced machine learning techniques including regularized logistic regression, multi-task learning, and deep learning.
Software Developer2012 - 2014Cisco Systems
Technologies: C++, C#
- Worked on project Cisco Jabber. Cisco Jabber lets you access presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing.
- Focused on the Contact search engine, a cross-platform component of Jabber.
- Contributed to the development of CUCILync, a desktop integration that provides access to Cisco Unified Communications from Microsoft Lync. The solution extends the presence and instant messaging (IM) capabilities of Microsoft Lync by providing access to a broad set of Cisco Unified Communications capabilities, including soft-phone standards-based, video, unified messaging, audio, videoconferencing, desk-phone control, and phone.