Solutions Architect2019 - 2020Paxnet
Technologies: RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, Flutter, Swift, Kotlin, C++, C, Java, ECMAScript (ES6), TypeScript, Node.js, OCaml, UML
- Designed a highly scalable blockchain platform featuring distributed transactions, simple non-Turing complete smart contracts, decentralized storage, and messaging.
- Designed a secure messenger, tightly integrated with the blockchain platform, a blockchain-based payment system, and a decentralized identity solution (DID).
- Created and prototyped a decentralized identity (DID) solution, and designed a blockchain-based payment platform.
- Designed and prototyped a decentralized messenger platform featuring a dark mode of operation (Post Snowden Web).
- Made a significant contribution to better communication, mutual understanding between stakeholders, product and project managers, developers, and QAs.
- Significantly helped the CTO in research, communication, and influenced the decisions. Was, de facto, the CTO's right hand.
- Applied Amazon ECS and Docker to deploy and run application builds in AWS.
Solutions Architect2017 - 2019CML Consulting
Technologies: Facebook Messenger API, Telegram Messenger API, Ethereum, Solidity, Web 3.0, Java EE, Java
- Successfully mentored teams of two to five people on several different projects for customers worldwide.
- Participated in and significantly improved the talent interviewing process, making it better and more effective.
- Prototyped and created PoC solutions for several project ideas related to blockchain, chatbots, mobile, and many others.
- Played a key role in several negotiations with potential clients which resulted in long-term contracts, profitability for CML, and successful achievements for the clients.
- Supervised blockchain-related and back-end-related (Java) directions in the team.
- Applied Amazon Lambda and Amazon Alexa Skills Kit to develop custom skills for Amazon Alexa integration with a music chatbot.
Senior Java Developer2014 - 2017Starpoint Solutions
- Improved, optimized, and fixed bugs in existing modules of the powerful feature-rich eCommerce platform.
- Actively helped other team mates with their tasks, mentored them.
- Significantly improved the onboarding process for new customers of the platform, their UX experience, leading to a multifold increase in sales.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2014DataCradle
- Participated in the design and implementation of the project from scratch in Java.
- Redesigned, prototyped, and reimplemented the project from scratch in Go.
Java Developer2008 - 2011Starpoint Solutions
- Significantly improved the platform performance and user experience by developing new features and improving existing ones.
- Worked on-site with the client to gather requirements, and estimated development efforts.
- Participated in resource management, development, and delivery and provided production support.
Junior Java Developer2006 - 2008Vimas Technologies
Technologies: InstallAnywhere, Automated Testing, JNI, AWT, Swing, Java
- Participated in the development of a Java-based e-learning platform "TUNEin™ TO READING" that included client-side development with Swing and JNI.
- Developed automated tests using the TestAnywhere platform.
- Created the installation package of the platform using InstallAnywhere.
- Applied Java Swing, AWT and Graphics2D to render text and musical data (stave with musical notes, etc.).
Trainee Software Engineer (J2EE)2005 - 2006Physicon Ltd
- Learned the basics of J2EE and related technologies here, which helped me a lot through all my future career.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira, and learned how to use it.
- Applied Java Applets technology to successfully improve the web UI of the distance learning platform.
- Applied Java AWT and Graphics2D to render nice visuals (drawings).