Verified Expert in Engineering
Braden has been working in the web industry for over a decade, and he loves what he does. He thrives in environments that involve constant learning, which makes web development an ideal profession for him. Every day, he learns something new to advance his skills, improve his efficiency, and stay current with new technologies. Braden has experience at companies ranging from small startups to global corporations, and he is able to excel both independently and as part of a team.
The most amazing...
...project I've built is a web-based application for a cruise company to allow online check-in, reservations, and constant customer contact for promotions.
Senior Software Engineer
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Developed UI code based on agreed stories, proposed outline system test methods against assigned stories, and fixed bugs. I then ensured the developed UI code was unit-tested and automatically testable, where possible, as part of the build process.
- Designed stylish and functional designs based on UX research and used tools like Photoshop, Figma, and Zeplin.
- Provided immediate debugging, testing, and automation services to existing teams and applications.
Senior Web Developer
- Worked with 30+ organizations from around the world, developing websites and mobile apps that include eCommerce, portal, booking, portfolio, and multilingual functionalities.
- Handled full-stack programming tasks for the development of the business-critical single page application and iOS/Android apps using React, Angular, Vue.js, React Native, and Node.js.
- Developed UI/UX strategies that include wireframes and mockups and for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Profiled, troubleshot, and fixed bugs for the business-critical progressive web application that helped to tune system performance and decrease average response time.
- Reviewed the quality of code for the mission-critical online service, maintaining the code and design consistency across different team members.
Farming Exchange Site
I created the farming trading exchange site using React, Redux, Next.js, Material UI, and D3.js for the front-end UI. The back end was built with Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Heroku. I also developed the UI code based on requirements from various sources.
I proposed outline system test methods, ensured the developed UI code was unit-tested and automatically testable as part of the build process. I provided immediate debugging, testing, and automation services to existing teams and applications.
Customer Relations Web Interface to Cruise Ship Serviceshttps://www.royalcaribbean.com/
Not only we provided full online interaction with customers, including check-in, but allowed passenger-to-passenger communications within the ship. The majority of my contribution was on the front-end interfaces, but I also worked with the data engineers to provide specifications for the various data source APIs.
Home Repair Service App
As a front-end developer, I built this app from scratch. I implemented QuickBlox, Google Map and Places API, and integrated the back-end API.
Angular, AngularJS, React Native, Next.js, Redux, Bootstrap, Jest, Laravel
React, Vue, Node.js, jQuery, React Redux, Redux-Saga, Styled-jsx, Vue 2, Vue Material, D3.js, QuickBlox, Google Maps API
Redux Thunk, GitHub, Slack, Asana, Figma, Xcode, Android Studio
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Styled-components, Front-end, Full-stack, Mobile App Development, Front-end Development, API Integration, Back-end, APIs, Responsive Design, OAuth, SEO Tools
Webflow, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
London University - London, UK