Front-end Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTVium (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, ES6, HighCharts, JWPlayer, Node.js, React, Redux
- Maintained a single-page web application for internal use only using a modular architecture, allowing the reusability of common components under different UI skins with another public driven app.
- Co-wrote the company's core application consisting of dashboards and data visualizations to provide users with both high-level summaries of their experiment as well as a granular view of its progress over time.
- Built a new application consisting of a suite of tools for laboratory information management that will allow lab staff to save time and enter information more precisely.
- Built and maintained new charts based on data collected from the lab staff, allowing them to have a precise overview of their studies.
- Built a dashboard consisting of live cameras and charts showing the animals' situations in real time, allowing the staff to make annotations and look after the animals remotely.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Liferay, Inc.
- Worked as a front-end engineer on an open source project called Liferay Portal, the leading open-source enterprise portal.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Elife
- Worked as a front-end engineer for the Buzzmonitor (www.buzzmonitor.com.br) project.
- Contributed remotely to a distributed team effort.
- Focused on improving UI/UX design.
Software Engineer and CEO2012 - 2012Brechoh
- Created a geolocalized marketplace for an app called Brechoh that allowed people to buy and sell things in their neighborhood.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012Bemind
- Worked on the back-end for a few projects using Ruby on Rails.
- Maintained and created new products.
- Created a mobile application using Android to retain customers, accumulating points for visits and exchanging those points for discounts on products for a big shopping center.