Front-end Angular 6 Developer2018 - 2018Zipari
Technologies: MongoDB, Redux, Angular, TypeScript, ECMAScript (ES6), Node.js
- Created various reusable Angular 2 UI components for an in-house UI module similar to Angular Material.
- Was instrumental in developing insurance enrollment processes for broker portal and direct to consumer shopping modules.
- Created a JSON manager utilizing Angular 6, Node 10, Express 4, and MongoDB 4. For strictly defining the schema of and simplifying the editing of the tenant configuration JSON files.
- Integrated various back-end Django Python API calls with the Angular front-end.
Front-end Angular 5 Developer2017 - 2018Knexus Research Corp
Technologies: Redux, Angular, TypeScript
- Worked on a classified project. (As a preface for my following brevity).
- Worked with the Open Layers Mapping library.
- Created a front-end for artificial intelligence based back-end.
- Utilized Angular 2 and Redux to create the front-end.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017JR Cigars
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MongoDB, CoffeeScript, Redux, Angular, TypeScript, ECMAScript (ES6), Node.js
- Added various features to the Santa Clara cigar website.
- Built Node package to integrate with Bepoz point of sale XML API.
- Created Casa De Montecristo's loyalty program (an online cigar specialty shop, Casademontecristo.com) by building a Node REST API utilized by Angular 2 and a Redux front-end.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Eagle Seven
- Built the front-end for automated trading system administration.
- Guided the back-end team in the correct implementation of a REST API.
- Built the system for tracking entity revisions.
- Made minor alterations to the Python Django back-end.
Sole Full-Stack Developer2016 - 2016Inovance TRAIDE
Technologies: Spring, Java, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, Angular
- Created a data store API using MongoDB and Node.
- Rebuilt the front-end from the ground-up in Angular.
- Implemented a stock market simulation algorithm able to process years worth of symbol market data in under a second.
- Wrote a custom Angular events library allowing for flexible and modular front-end architecture.
- Utilized AWS and DigitalOcean to create a hosting environment.
- Updated the website design to look more modern, less cluttered, and more user-friendly while maintaining the look, feel, and spirit of the original design.
- Developed the proposed architecture to allow users to trade their strategies on a live account and integrate their signals with MetaTrader 4.
Senior Full-stack Developer | Ad Interim Head of Development2015 - 2016RevHealth
Technologies: Relational Database Services (RDS), AWS OpsWorks, HTML, CSS3, Node.js, jQuery, Angular
- Maintained a hosting environment of 60+ instances.
- Managed project manager requirements and allotted development resources on a day-to-day basis.
- Interviewed and hired current full time developers and the head of development.
- Translated PSD documents to HTML and CSS including mobile friendly responsive designs.
- Updated development workflows and deployment protocols.
- Worked on various projects utilizing Node, Angular, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB, and PHP.
- Created and deployed new repositories, hosting, and continuous integration environments utilizing AWS EC2, AWS OpsWorks, and GitHub.
Senior Back-end Developer2015 - 2015uNow
- Added service side security with the context of a user's rights to access individual database entities.
- Created an Angular admin portal.
Lead Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Rally Bus
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, LINQ to SQL, Angular, C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Added various features to a preexisting website.
- Created a charter feature allowing users to create their own charter bus including customization of the route, the trip, type of bus, and funding types.
- Updated the design and added various functionalities to a PhoneGap mobile app.
Senior Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Snap On (via an online freelancing agency)
Technologies: Bootstrap, Entity Framework, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Microsoft SQL Server, Angular
- Added various features to a preexisting web-forms eCommerce platform.
- Implemented a simple app-layer server-side data-encryption method allowing for the easy transitions of 20+ environments to encrypt sensitive user data.
- Rewrote a Web Forms eCommerce administration portal utilizing Angular, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, and a web API.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015Rethink Autism
Technologies: jQuery, Angular, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, LINQ to SQL, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC
- Trained a five-person team in Angular.
- Developed the Angular architecture for their new healthcare provider management platform.
- Aided in the migration from traditional hosting to Microsoft Azure.
- Redesigned the activity center.
- Translated PSD documents to HTML and CSS.
Sole Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014Product Remanufacturing Center Industries
Technologies: Breeze.js, CSS, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Angular
- Developed a full-process management system including receiving, warehousing, unpacking, inspection, repair, engineering, packing, and shipping.
- Created the front-end interface using a SPA design utilizing Angular, jQuery, and Breeze.js.
- Utilized SignalR to allow real-time server-client communication to keep shipping and receiving terminals synchronized.
- Created an inheritance-based tracking system allowing end-to-end auditing and tracking of all products and shipments entering and exiting facility.
Sole Full-Stack Developer2013 - 2014New York Foundation for the Arts
Technologies: CSS, HTML, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, Knockout.js
- Created a new website from the ground-up including CMS, classifieds, and artist directory portals.
- Utilized Knockout.js to provide users with a seamless data entry experience.