- Full-Stack DeveloperJR Cigars2017 - 2017
Technologies: Node, ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, Angular 2, Redux, CoffeeScript, MongoDB, AWS
- Added various features to the Santa Clara cigar website.
- Built Node package to integrate with Bepoz point of sale XML API.
- Created Casa De Montecristo's loyalty program (an online cigar specialty shop, Casademontecristo.com) by building a Node REST API utilized by Angular 2 and a Redux front-end.
- Front-End DeveloperEagle Seven2016 - 2016
- Built the front-end for automated trading system administration.
- Guided the back-end team in the correct implementation of a REST API.
- Built the system for tracking entity revisions.
- Made minor alterations to the Python Django back-end.
- Sole Full-Stack DeveloperInovance TRAIDE2016 - 2016
Technologies: Angular, Node, MongoDB, MySQL, Java, Spring
- Created a data store API using MongoDB and Node.
- Rebuilt the front-end from the ground-up in Angular.
- Implemented a stock market simulation algorithm able to process years worth of symbol market data in under a second.
- Wrote a custom Angular events library allowing for flexible and modular front-end architecture.
- Utilized AWS and DigitalOcean to create a hosting environment.
- Updated the website design to look more modern, less cluttered, and more user-friendly while maintaining the look, feel, and spirit of the original design.
- Developed the proposed architecture to allow users to trade their strategies on a live account and integrate their signals with MetaTrader 4.
- Senior Full-Stack Developer | Ad Interim Head of DevelopmentRevHealth2015 - 2016
Technologies: Angular, jQuery, Node, CSS3, HTML 5, AWS OpsWorks, RDS
- Maintained a hosting environment of 60+ instances.
- Managed project manager requirements and allotted development resources on a day-to-day basis.
- Interviewed and hired current full time developers and the head of development.
- Translated PSD documents to HTML and CSS including mobile friendly responsive designs.
- Updated development workflows and deployment protocols.
- Worked on various projects utilizing Node, Angular, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB, and PHP.
- Created and deployed new repositories, hosting, and continuous integration environments utilizing AWS EC2, AWS OpsWorks, and GitHub.
- Senior Back-End DeveloperuNow2015 - 2015
- Added service side security with the context of a user's rights to access individual database entities.
- Created an Angular admin portal.
- Lead Full-Stack DeveloperRally Bus2015 - 2015
Technologies: MVC.NET, C#, Angular, LINQ to SQL, HTML5, CSS3
- Added various features to a preexisting website.
- Created a charter feature allowing users to create their own charter bus including customization of the route, the trip, type of bus, and funding types.
- Updated the design and added various functionalities to a PhoneGap mobile app.
- Senior Full-Stack DeveloperSnap On (via Surge Forward)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Angular, MS SQL, Web API, MVC.Net, WebForms, C#, Entity Framework, Bootstrap
- Added various features to a preexisting web-forms eCommerce platform.
- Implemented a simple app-layer server-side data-encryption method allowing for the easy transitions of 20+ environments to encrypt sensitive user data.
- Rewrote a web-forms eCommerce administration portal utilizing Angular, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, and a web API.
- Full-Stack DeveloperRethink Autism2014 - 2015
Technologies: MVC.NET, WebForms, LINQ to SQL, C#, MSSQL, Angular, jQuery
- Trained a five-person team in Angular.
- Developed Angular architecture for their new healthcare provider management platform.
- Aided in the migration from traditional hosting to Microsoft Azure.
- Redesigned the activity center.
- Translated PSD documents to HTML and CSS.
- Sole Full-Stack DeveloperProduct Remanufacturing Center Industries2014 - 2014
Technologies: Angular, Web API, MVC.NET, Entity Framework, jQuery, MS SQL, HTML, CSS, Breeze.js
- Developed a full-process management system including receiving, warehousing, unpacking, inspection, repair, engineering, packing, and shipping.
- Created the front-end interface using a SPA design utilizing Angular, jQuery, and Breeze.js.
- Utilized SignalR to allow real-time server-client communication to keep shipping and receiving terminals synchronized.
- Created an inheritance-based tracking system allowing end-to-end auditing and tracking of all products and shipments entering and exiting facility.
- Sole Full-Stack DeveloperNew York Foundation for the Arts2013 - 2014
Technologies: Knockout, MVC.NET, MS SQL, Entity Framework, HTML, CSS
- Created a new website from the ground-up including CMS, classifieds, and artist directory portals.
- Utilized Knockout.js to provide users with a seamless data entry experience.