Principal Software Engineer | CEO2016 - PRESENTQuill Technologies, LLC
Technologies: C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Microsoft Azure, AWS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress
- Designed and developed Vendorsync (a cloud-native SaaS accounting app with a Quickbooks integration) using C#, ASP.NET Core, and Microsoft Azure.
- Built, designed, and feature developed for an online ordering portal for ZipScriptPro, a sales-followup and acceleration startup; used ASP.NET MVC and TypeScript to implement letter design, templating, and font/paper formatting.
- Designed and developed a quote management system using ASP.NET MVC to allow ServSafe sales representatives to execute their quotation workflow from within their existing CRM system.
- Designed and developed a data integration system for managing membership data imports that originated from over 50 external sources. The project involved creating integrations between multiple membership management systems.
- Implemented custom eCommerce analytics for Facebook and Google Ads platforms to track user engagement for an entrepreneur education startup.
Developer Analyst II2010 - 2016National Restaurant Association
- Designed, developed, and maintained a document generation system using C#, T-SQL, Java, and Apache Storm for eCertifications which reduced printing/shipping costs by over $1,000,000 per year.
- Built and maintained data ETL modules for the association’s iMIS CRM platform.
- Automated the build, environment configuration, and deployment processes in C# and PowerShell using Microsoft Release Management.
- Designed and implemented the back-end and front-end of a product catalog, eCommerce, and enterprise portal systems for ServSafe.com.
- Automated paper-based company procedures with VB, C#, and T-SQL to streamline department processes.
- Designed and developed a proprietary library to interface .NET technologies with Apache Storm.