Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTAfrointelligence Co
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Go, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Spring Boot, Node.js, React
- Led the React GUI implementation of a data discovery and release tool for the NGA. Built reusable components for Forms, DataTables, Async calls, and more. Trained the rest of the team on how to use them to implement our various views.
- Built a clinical trial validation platform at Bio-Merieux. Built the UI using React, modernizing existing Java services to use Spring Boot, and creating a CI/CD workflow using docker and AWS.
- Helped modernize a case management app for the DoD. Worked with a team of developers to migrate the existing UI from AngularJS to React, add an extensive list of new features, and add end-to-end tests for all features, key users, and roles.
- Served as a team lead at an eCommerce startup. My role was to practice and promote craftsmanship in software engineering through testing, code reviews, and documentation. I was also responsible for estimating tasks and assisting in roadmap planning.
- Helped build an API for GeoSpacial Data access and consumption for NGA using NodeJs and NestJs.
- Build an API for flight search with multiple data providers using Node.js.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Monsanto
- Implemented a handful of React GUIs for data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Wrote unit, integration, and end-to-end tests with Jest, Testing library, and Cypress.
- Oversaw our design process to ensure that our end-users needs were being met.
- Implemented a custom Object-relational mapping in Node.js to make it easy to perform CRUD operations while keeping our DB secured and performant.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Maritz
Technologies: React, Polymer, Java, Angular
- Collaborated with teammates and key stakeholders to write highly maintainable, testable, and reusable UI elements and Java Modules to be used by other applications.
- Designed and developed a web portal for Mazda using Angular and Java.
- Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance and customers to resolve technical issues.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015Access Courier
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Spring, Node.js, AngularJS
- Designed and developed forward-thinking systems that meet internal users' needs and improve productivity.
- Tested troubleshooting methods, devised innovative solutions, and documented resolutions for inclusion in the knowledge base for support team use.
- Installed and configured software applications and tested solutions for effectiveness.
- Collaborated with Staples team members to design a new application system used to streamline data transfers and imports to enhance productivity.
- Wrote MS-Dos scripts for daily maintenance activities, including indexes and tables analyses.