Developer2018 - PRESENTBecurity (Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, React, Scala, Node.js, Go, AWS
- Contributed to the development team at Monsanto in leveraging the latest technology to scale internal and external applications. Worked with the creative team to design and implement UI for the next version of the internal application suite.
- Helped build and run the initial web platforms for sweetbridge.com and binkabi.io during their pre-ICO.
- Developed an Application for clinical trial data analysis used by Biomerieux and its clients to record, track and validate clinical trial data.
- Built a scientific search platform for Krypton-Consulting.
- Developed a platform on AWS for RPCS. Helped build and deploy a client app for managing project quotes.
Web Developer2016 - 2018Maritz
Technologies: Angular, Java, Polymer, React
- Designed and built and web portal for Mazda using Angular and Java.
- Created and developed a web portal for Honda using Polymer and Java.
- Assisted in user experience design.
- Implemented standards for user design and experience.
Web Developer2014 - 2016Biz Library
Technologies: React, .NET, Node.js
- Built and deployed a learning management system.
- Helped the team resolve production related issues.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Optitek
Technologies: Angular, .NET
- Built and deployed a document management system.
- Developed and deployed a scanning bureau.
Web Developer2011 - 2013Access Courier
Technologies: jQuery, PHP, SQL
- Built internal applications for managing distribution routes.
- Integrated our internal system with our partners to allow for automatic data-loading.
- Developed mobile application to communicate route information to driver.
- Created a package tracking and return system.
- Supported the operations staff with technical needs.
- Data-enabled Agriculture Production (Development)
In order to better predict yield and guarantee quality, Monsanto needed a way to collect data from the field and run intelligence on the data. I joined their team as a consultant and helped them develop a system for collecting scientific observations and use the data in models to predict business outcomes.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science2010 - 2014University Of Missouri St Louis - St. Louis, MO
- AWS Certified Cloud PractitionerMARCH 2019 - MARCH 2022Amazon Web Services