Senior Web Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Developed and maintained a large number of websites and web applications while working extensively with publishers to create a great web experience for their readers and to give them a technical edge in acquiring SEO traffic.
- Helped my clients to go from a few thousand to 400,000 visitors per month while their sites were under my technical supervision and maintenance.
- Kept my clients' sites up to date with the new developments in web requirements (site speed, technical SEO, and visual design trends).
- Developed and maintained more than 25 web projects.
- Integrated various web services: content/product feeds, automatic SMS notification/authentication services, real-time communication between clients, and server using Socket.IO/polling.
CTO2017 - 2020Tradunity
- Created a startup together with a business partner in the financial products sphere.
- Coordinated the team and grew it from two to eight people while having both technical and non-technical employees.
- Created and maintained the code for our community website and integrated various services into it using the Telegram Bot API, Discord Bots API, Twilio, Zendesk, Mailchimp, and so on.
- Wore all the hats in the company, from technical development, HR responsibilities, partner relationships to creating and coordinating the marketing campaigns, and managing our finances.
Senior Web Development Consultant2014 - 2017Altelog
- Stepped up to working as a consultant within top tier French companies and French government institutes.
- Integrated the front-end landing pages with high conversion rates for a Drupal 7 application. The client was Cellfish Media, a fast-paced mobile online marketing company.
- Led a team of developers to create the front-end themes and the back end of two government websites in Drupal 7.
- Served as the lead developer for a startup financed by Engie called Green Channel—integrating clients via Salesforce and creating the front-end theme in a Drupal 7 application.
Web Development Consultant2013 - 2014Algo-Expert
- Trained my colleagues in Drupal 7 and taught them the differences between Drupal 6 and 7.
- Worked as a consultant while being based in Paris.
- Maintained 2 Drupal applications for clients in Paris.
Web Developer2012 - 2013Cybervision
- Maintained and evolved several client websites in Drupal 6/7 and Joomla.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in Redmine and Jira and created workflows for client feedback and bug resolution.
- Participated in client briefs, contract negotiation, requirements analysis, and offer creation.
Web Developer2008 - 2010Uniway
- Developed two websites in Drupal 6 for a steel company and a news outlet in Belgium.
- Created the themes that adhered to Drupal 6 standards at that time.
- Integrated a web service that sent and received XML data. This was 2008, so quite complex for its time.