Software Developer2019 - PRESENTCodelevel
Technologies: Windows Services, Windows Forms, Web Services, IIS, .NET
- Oversaw the support for the legacy Windows Forms App for schools to manage students' information.
- Created a communication system to distribute emails and SMS to students. Using a Windows Service written in .NET Core handled third-party integration with emails and SMS providers. Integrated legacy back-end web services to this service.
- Migrated the main Windows Forms app from .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.6.
- Moved development from a VS2008 environment using .NET 3.5 to VS2019 .NET 4.6.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2019Knowtion SA de CV
Technologies: MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Git, Ruby, Jenkins, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Supported a large WPF application with the MVVM pattern.
- Wrote a centralized-data solution to handle patient information from different hospitals.
- Developed an auditing system for securing data using MongoDB.
- Migrated the database to Microsoft SQL Azure database and designed implementation to migrate current back-end to Azure web apps.
- Led the development team and handled recruitment activities and evaluations for the development team.
- Implemented the usage of reactive programming in the WPF application.
- Audited the code for best practices and handled code review activities.
Senior Software Developer2014 - 2016Clinical Champion
Technologies: AWS S3, MongoDB, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Built the front-end of an app from scratch with WPF and MVVM.
- Implemented an automatic solution that updates, backups, and restores for the MongoDB database with AWS S3.
- Updated and the supported implementation of a back-end for a new functionality.
- Implemented a new workflow design in WPF enabling the users to completely rewrite the components used and their order.
- Installed the automatic update solution for front-end app.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2014COBECA
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Completely wrote from scratch an extensible WPF implementation for a client's app.
- Built a continuous distribution system to keep apps updated following a strict distribution setting.
- Managed and developed a warehouse management system for an automated and manual warehouse.
- Worked as an R&D analyst for supply chain management activities in a pharmaceutical goods distribution chain.
- Instructed other members of the development team on best practices and design policies.
Software Developer2008 - 2009Inverdata
Technologies: Fingerprint Reader, PostgreSQL, Java
- Built the front-end of a Java Swing application to handle payroll information.
- Linked the application with input information from fingerprint readers to manage the employees' arrivals and departures.
- Designed a back-end solution that was integrated with PostgreSQL.
- Spearheaded a new visual design for legacy applications.
- Supported new installations and troubleshot situations with clients.