Verified Expert in Engineering
Dmitry has been developing mobile apps for ten years, with five years of experience in Objective-C and five years in Swift. He pays attention to every detail from the UX to API design, and every decision he makes is carefully thought out. The code he writes is understandable and maintainable, as he follows the SOLID principles. Dmitry also writes unit tests for the application's core components to ensure there will be no bugs when making changes.
The most amazing...
...project I've participated in was the iOS app for mobile operator Tele2 with two million monthly active users.
- Added support for Apple Pay as a part of the payment flow.
- Launched a major initiative to increase customer loyalty and payments returns.
- Covered business features with the unit and UI tests.
- Used A/B tests and feature toggles to control the feature rollout.
Lead iOS Developer
- Developed an app for a mobile telecom company in Russia.
- Led a team of five iOS developers. I managed the task estimation, release builds, and relationships with other teams and the client.
- Integrated a library that allows users to scan identity documents to buy a SIM remotely without visiting the mobile operator's office.
Senior iOS Developer
- Helped develop a fintech application that allows users to transfer funds and pay bills. Designed and developed the app's architecture. Configured CI using the Jenkins pipeline, Fastlane, and GitHub Actions.
- Profiled the application for memory leaks and crashes.
- Led the application through a security audit. Fixed issues related to the secure storage of users' personal and credit card data.
Nix (Beauty Fashion App)
- Fixed bugs and improved the overall stability of the application.
- Researched a framework that allows users to apply beauty masks and cosmetics in real time.
- Implemented new features for a beauty application based on a VIPER architecture.
- Developed an app that provides a collection of video lessons for students on all kinds of curricula.
- Built a ride-hailing app for a local taxi provider.
- Researched AR frameworks that were available on the market at the time to decide which one to integrate into the application.
The app uses Apple Pay, push notifications, a modern SwiftUI widget, and REST API.
I was the lead of the iOS development team, managing daily standup meetings, task estimation, sprint planning, and builds delivery.
I was responsible for the configuration and development of an Apple Pay functionality in the app.
Dylan's Candy Bar iOS Apphttps://www.dylanscandybar.com
The application provides a convenience text editor where users can design a label to be printed on their gift box.
Educational Video Project
I've developed and supported the video player part of the application.
VIPER Architecture, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), UX Design
iPhone, iPad, Remote Work, Apple Pay, APNs, Software Engineering, User Experience (UX)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
North-Caucasus Federal University - Stavropol, Russia