Senior Developer2019 - PRESENTPioner Labs
Technologies: Go, React, TypeScript
- Migrated the entire tech stack for Varner (customer), from the eCommerce website, back end, back-office, data platform, and analytics.
- Used different languages for microservices like TypeScript and Go (for critical services).
- Developed the front end using React with TypeScript.
Technical Leader2018 - 2019UBS
Technologies: Oracle, React, Spring, Java 8
- Worked as a full-stack developer and technical leader on investment bank projects for UBS.
Senior Developer2017 - 2018Credit Suisse
Technologies: React, Spark, Scala, Spring Boot, Java 8
- Worked as a full-stack developer in credit-risk-analysis projects for Credit Suisse.
Senior Developer2017 - 2017Mercado Livre
Technologies: Node.js, React, Microservices, Spring Boot, Java
- Initiated a new project that will make it possible for the customer to invoice in the marketplace.
- Structured the architecture as microservices written in Java.
- Used some React with Node.js as it was necessary for the project.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Union Station
Technologies: Gulp, Scala, React, Node.js, Play Framework
- Developed a web eCommerce application using the Play framework, Node.js, and a REST API to integrate with partners.
- Used React with Gulp to build the scripts and CSS files (Less.js) on the client-side.
Java Architect2016 - 2016Sermaurei
Technologies: HTML5, Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Angular
- Developed a web application that used a lot of HTML5 APIs (offline web pages, Web Audio API, and WebSockets) with Angular and Spring in the server side.
Developer | Architect2013 - 2016Simbiose
Technologies: Django, Java, Hadoop, Aerospike, Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Helped to construct a web data collector and DMP (Data Management Platform), and the processing framework to make all the collected data (offline and online) usable in the DMP.
- Developed a search engine to replace Elasticsearch as we could not find a product that met our needs.
Developer | Architect2010 - 2013Quality Software
Technologies: Oracle Billing & Revenue Management (BRM), BEA AquaLogic Service Bus, Oracle Portal, WebLogic
- Constructed the SOA architecture. Migration webapp from JBoss to Weblogic.
- Developed a CMS portal for one of our customers.
- Worked on Oracle BRM development at Serasa Experian Brazil and at Bovespa.
Developer | Architect | Product Specialist2008 - 2010DSCon
Technologies: BPEL, Enterprise, Integration, WebLogic, BEA AquaLogic Service Bus, Oracle
- Acted as BEA's product specialist (WLI, ALSB, and ALER) in a SOA project for Souza Cruz.
- Developed and analyzed the integration layer of the project.
- Developed and architected the service-oriented architecture (SOA) for DScon's customers.
Team Leader | Architect | Developer2006 - 2008Citigroup
Technologies: WebLogic, Jakarta EE, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Google Optimize, XML, Swing, Java, Ajax, Adobe Flex, Web Services, JMS, CORBA
- Led the project team in the development of real-time systems for the Foreign Exchange Market.
- Managed and was also in charge of the system integration (ALSB, WLI).
Developer | Architect2004 - 20067COMM Informática
Technologies: Stored Procedure, CORBA, Groovy, HSQLDB, IBM Db2, Apache Struts, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Jakarta EE, Java
- Handled the migration of the internet banking of Caixa Econômica Federal Nank to a portal environment.
- Developed the Office Banking Bradesco Plus which is a distributed system composed of a client (Tomcat, HSQLDB) that distributed to Bradesco's customers and some servers application (WebSphere, DB2) for integration and synchronization.
Architect | Developer2004 - 2004IBM | Orbitall
Technologies: JDBC, XML, SOAP, WebSphere, Jakarta EE, Java
- Created an application for system integration; the application was composed of web services to establish communication between the Siebel eFinance Call Center and a database system.
Developer2004 - 2004IBM | Porto Seguro
Technologies: XMLBeans, JMS, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), XML, Apache Struts, Servlet, JSP, WebSphere, Jakarta EE, Java
- Designed the system for the integration of all Porto Seguro's subsystems. It was based on XML (XMLBeans) for an asynchronous message exchange.
System Analyst | Developer2003 - 2004Assesso Eng. Sistema
Technologies: IBM Db2, Oracle, JNI, C, RMI, XSD, XML, Apache Struts, Hibernate, JBoss, Jakarta EE, Java
- Maintained and provided customer support to a system for data treatment; it was built in Java (RMI and JNI) and in C.
Developer2002 - 2003Função Informática
Technologies: Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, COM+, Delphi, Servlet, JSP, JBoss, Jakarta EE, Java
- Worked on the financial systems; some of the modules were built with Java, JSP, and Servlet. The others were made with a client-server base with Delphi, with IntraWeb, and COM+. The programming was done with a SQL Server and Sybase.