Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Container Studio
- Built a Docker image with PHP7, Nginx, Git, and web hooks for ease of site deployment and development.
- Created custom WordPress themes and back-ends for several clients.
- Designed and developed new wireframes for pages for Harbour Space, Europe's state-of-the-art university for technology and design.
- Planned and developed the new website for Ubiqum, a well-known international coding bootcamp.
Lecturer and Developer2017 - 2017Harbour Space
- Lectured on a course teaching students what technology makes sense for early/MVP stage, late stage, and scaling in terms of infrastructure, stack, UX/UI, mobile, and back-end.
- Helped rebuild parts of the Harbour Space marketing website.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016The George
- Designed and developed the Microsoft Windows 10 Italy promotional site, featuring some of Italy's most talented YouTubers helping boost sales and popularity of Windows 10 in Italy.
- Planned, developed, and provided creative input for the new Monza website, a WordPress site with heavy traffic loads during the F1 season, which we successfully supported using caching methods and load balancing techniques.
- Worked on the development of the Wall Street English multisite network, with about 25 different country sub-sites with custom features and functionalities.
- Planned and developed the core back-end of AskCucu, an Airbnb-like housing platform to help students find places to stay in Asia.
- Developed the new Amfivia event company website with a focus on marketing that resulted in a huge improvement in web conversion rates.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015Poliwin Software
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Participated in the design and development of a web-based service for online gym and sport center management.
- Developed web control access systems connected to physical gate hardware that tracked every user's access and time.
- Developed critical pieces of accounting-related software for regular usage on the platform.
- Created a tracking system for popular hours of usage and other useful data, which could generate live graph data as well as PDF reports.