Verified Expert in Engineering
Elena is a Salesforce technical architect with nearly a decade of experience in building custom applications for Sales and Service Cloud and for communities. She has also worked with Marketing Cloud and Lightning. Elena has a strong track record of leveraging and delivering major capabilities within the Salesforce Platform.
The most amazing...
...application I've developed automatically generates a dynamic form based on configurations made by the user.
Salesforce Technical Architect
- Assisted with configuring a Salesforce Service Cloud process and a Lightning Service Cloud Console.
- Worked on merging functionality for two production instances (code cleanup, object and field cleanup, decision-making on merged functionalities, and integrations maintenance).
- Developed a new community page (using Lightning components) for granting access to members by creating case teams.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Collaborated on a migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
Principal Salesforce Software Engineer
- Improved an existing Salesforce Sales process and maintained and improved a forecasting page.
- Developed functionality for loading a CSV price list and automatically creating opportunity products based on it.
- Built the logic for calculating the net book value formula for each opportunity.
- Collaborated on defining the process for using the Salesforce multiple currency functionality.
- Maintained and improved existing custom approval processes.
- Migrated data from an acquired Salesforce org to our main org.
- Built numerous projects from scratch such as Visualforce forms for gathering data, custom community websites, and a new custom page for article management.
- Developed and rewrote standard pages and maintained custom Visualforce pages, batchable and schedulable classes, and triggers.
- Built and executed tests for all developed Apex classes.
Senior Confirmit Programmer
- Programmed surveys in Confirmit and integrated audio/visual media into the surveys.
- Verified the database with SPSS and assured data quality.
- Collaborated with project managers to ensure that project results were strong and respected the deadlines set by clients.
- Provided support to the new colleagues and conducted internal training sessions.
Integration with BigQuery
Form-based Application Built From Scratch
Integration with Google Calendar via API
Case Management System for Colorado Department of Human Services
Colorado Department of Education's Improvement Planning Unit
Rebuilt Standard Article Management Page
Visualforce, Lightning Components, Bootstrap
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, REST APIs, Salesforce SOAP API, Google Calendar API
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Visualforce Pages, Batch Apex, BigQuery, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SPSS
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL
Salesforce Service Cloud, Triggers, Salesforce Apex, Communities, Salesforce System Administration, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Salesforce.com Administration, Batch Class, Relational Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Salesforce Knowledge, API Integration, Technical Architecture, Data Migration, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce AppExchange, Omni-channel, AppExchange Security Review, Confirmit
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring