- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Express Homebuyers (via Toptal)
Technologies: Laravel, Vue.js, MySQL, Twilio API, Dropbox API, Docusign API, Pusher
- Created an ERP system that allows the user to manage the whole business process from the lead information coming in to the reports to analyze real profit. The system includes such parts as lead processing, repair estimator, marketing attributions, analysis of seller situation, agreements, disposition, and fulfillment.
- Created an auto-dialer that allows the user to call multiple numbers at the same time and connect the call to the agent only when the call is answered. It allows for call optimization and automatically handles "answered by machine" calls.
- Integrated multiple APIs, such as Dropbox API, Zillow API, DocuSign API, Google Maps API, and Pusher.
- Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2015Sunet Technology
Technologies: PHP, Yii framework, jQuery, MySQL, Git, Codeception, PHPUnit
- Designed, developed, and tested web applications.
- Built a web-based electronic queue management system for the Diplomatic Representative Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad. The project includes complex subsystems like queue management, diplomats' working hour management, security and administration, and Q&A expert system.
- Senior Software Engineer2006 - 2013Sharq Telekom
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, jQuery, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, Subversion
- Developed an ERP system and provided business process analysis and automation.
- Created the billing system, customizing it with new services and tariff plans.
- Built a reporting and analytics system in order to help choose correct marketing and management strategies.
- Reduced the number of customer requests twofold by reorganizing the customer profile page into a self-service process.
- Automated business processes resulting in an average 4x improvement in employee performance. The average customer request processing speed increased 5x.