Back-End Developer2016 - PRESENTHappy Games Studio
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Golang, C++, Linux, ES6, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Developed a Rails-based API back-end.
- Migrated a perfomance bottlenecks subsystems to Golang.
- Created a C++ based push notification system for social media networks.
- Developed an analytics system for game projects.
- Built administrative panels for games.
- Developed parts of a client that was dependent on server communications and social media APIs.
- Supported and administered company Debian servers with launched services.
Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTAndersen Systems
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Redis
- Developed client (Ereserve company) gems for bibliographic searching through services like EBSCO, OCLC, Sierra, Summon, and more.
- Built client (Ereserve company) gems for integration with learning management systems like Moodle, Canvas LMS, and Brightspace LMS.
- Developed and supported client (Ereserve company) gems for work with binary bibliographic protocol z39.50.
- Researched third-party services for bibliographic search ability, and holdings availability extracting.
- Supported client (Ereserve company) gems for extracting bibliographic details from existing protocols.
- Interviewed new developers for Andersen Systems.
- Managed the work of one junior developer.
Server-Side Programmer2015 - 2016Rockstone
Technologies: C++, libev, Boost, ActionScript
- Developed the C++ server-side of a game.
- Designed the client-server architecture of a game (С++, Unity3D, ActionScript).
- Provided technical support of the game.
- Developed the game physics and game business logic.
- Implemented the client-server synchronization (for a real-time game).
- Managed the back-end development team of 3 people.
- Created a game analytics system.
Server-Side Programmer2014 - 2015RealGames
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, C++, Boost, libev, Unity3D
- Developed a C++ based server for real-time games.
- Designed client-server communications for company projects.
- Managed the server-side development with a 2 developer team.
- Developed the company analytics system.
CTO2013 - 2014R3Studio
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Java, Netty, MongoDB, Unity3D
- Gathered a strong developer team from scratch.
- Built and launched the first game project which was a sessional multiplayer football simulator.
- Created and launched several satellite games and one casual Match 3 game.
- Developed an analytics system for company projects.
- Built a strong server-side architecture.
- Managed a 10 person team as the team lead.
- Supported the company's servers.
- Built a scrum-based development process.
CTO2010 - 2013x01d
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Python, Sass, MongoDB, Backbone.js, CoffeeScript
- Developed several Ruby on Rails projects for Russian startups to outsource.
- Developed with colleagues a web service which aggregated, filtered, and analyzed orders from outsourcing marketplaces. This service gave the ability for my team to successfully conquer the market of Russian freelancing.
- Received a grant from the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology to research in the field of semi-structured data collection.
- Undertook my first management experience where I managed a team of 2 people.
- Got acquainted with Agile on practice.
Developer2009 - 2010x01d
Technologies: C++, Qt, PHP, Bash, Python 2.6
- Developed my first project which was a multiplatform shared clipboard for MacOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Developed image hosting for x01d needs.
- Built a code hosting service.
- Created a URL shorter service.
- Gained my first outsourcing experience.