- Software Engineer/Data ScientistHealthlabs (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, Flask, Webapp2, GCE, GAE, Scikit-learn, Big Query, Docker
- Created multiple web apps for healthcare using Python and Google cloud services.
- Predicted patient admission using Scikit, Google Cloud Datalab, R, Keras, and Big Query.
- Automated several processes to create health articles from templates.
- Developed internal tools for deployment, configuration, and testing.
- Created Docker containers to allow for sandboxed machine learning environments.
- Software DeveloperOoyala2014 - 2014
Technologies: Ruby, Go, ElasticSearch
- Created a migration tool that helped track the current state of video migrations from other providers using Ruby.
- Built a video content search API using Go, with Jinni and ElasticSearch for search engines.
- Developed server monitoring scripts that reported down times on our application.
- Implemented several REST-based web services for querying media content.
- System Administrator and DeveloperNic Mexico2013 - 2013
Technologies: Python, Bash, Selenium
- Automated daily tasks to make DNS zone management easier.
- Created Selenium scripts to test web applications.
- Programmed scripts to parse several configuration files that would make deployment of servers easier.
- Developed internal tools for configuration management.
- Software EngineerBlue Lion Mobile2012 - 2012
- Developed internal tools that tracked revenue in the company through paid advertising on their Android app.
- Created a user friendly, high-performance interface to query the user database.
- Integrated analytics into WAP phones.
- Built a tool that served different landing pages for users around the world.
- Added numerous functions to a mobile social network using Android.