Eva Bojorges Rodriguez
Verified Expert in Engineering
Machine Learning Developer
Eva is a skilled back-end developer and machine learning engineer with experience in scalability issues, system administration, and more. She has a flair for well-structured, readable, and maintainable applications and excellent knowledge of Python, Ruby, and Go. She is a quick learner and has worked in teams of all sizes.
Git, Vim Text Editor, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is a compiler for my own toy programming language that makes operations with matrices and optimizations.
Software Engineer/Data Scientist
Healthlabs (via Toptal)
- Created multiple web apps for healthcare using Python and Google cloud services.
- Predicted patient admission using Scikit, Google Cloud Datalab, R, Keras, and BigQuery.
- Automated several processes to create health articles from templates.
- Developed internal tools for deployment, configuration, and testing.
- Created Docker containers to allow for sandboxed machine learning environments.
Let's Have Dinner Club (via Toptal)
- Designed a strategy to solve a combinatorics problem with orthogonal regrouping.
- Built a genetic algorithm to solve it as a search optimization problem with constraints.
- Generalized the problem for easy variable tweaking.
- Provided an interface to connect the algorithm with the project's existing code.
- Designed a cost function for each of the problem's constraints.
- Created a migration tool that helped track the current state of video migrations from other providers using Ruby.
- Built a video content search API using Go, with Jinni and ElasticSearch for search engines.
- Developed server monitoring scripts that reported down times on our application.
- Implemented several REST-based web services for querying media content.
System Administrator and Developer
- Automated daily tasks to make DNS zone management easier.
- Created Selenium scripts to test web applications.
- Programmed scripts to parse several configuration files that would make deployment of servers easier.
- Developed internal tools for configuration management.
Blue Lion Mobile
- Developed internal tools that tracked revenue in the company through paid advertising on their Android app.
- Created a user friendly, high-performance interface to query the user database.
- Integrated analytics into WAP phones.
- Built a tool that served different landing pages for users around the world.
- Added numerous functions to a mobile social network using Android.
3D Tetris Game
Toy Programming Language
Search Module REST API
Flask, webapp2, GAE, Selenium, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Django
REST APIs, React, Pandas, Scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, TensorFlow, Stripe, OpenGL
Google Compute Engine (GCE), Vim Text Editor, BigQuery, Gorilla, Git
DevOps, Data Science, Scrum, Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Google App Engine, MacOS, Docker, Linux
Google Cloud, SQLite, Elasticsearch, MySQL
Software Development, Google BigQuery, Machine Learning, Back-end, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Full-stack, Data Modeling, Engineering, Data Modeling Expert, Genetic Algorithms, Agile Software Testing, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Master's Degree in Cognitive Science
Ruhr Universität Bochum - Bochum, Germany
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Tecnológico de Monterrey - Monterrey, Mexico
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring