- Senior Software Development EngineerWwe.com2018 - 2018
- Developed features for the wwe.com site with front-end technologies and Drupal.
- Developed a microsite (http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork) using new technologies such as Gulp and Webpack.
- Implemented A/B testing in the network landing page and integrated it with the main site.
- Senior Software Development EngineerReelz/ReelzTV2017 - 2017
- Developed the site for ReelzTV from scratch.
- Developed a web app for Amazon Fire TV using IAP API for web apps and requested the service from our API developed in C#.
- Architected and developed the client-side front-end.
- Developed some new features and fixed bugs for the Reelz website.
- Senior Software Development EngineerHBOGO Asia2016 - 2017
- Developed the front-end.
- Created the site from scratch.
- Designed and developed the client-side front-end architecture.
- Senior Software Development EngineerWarnerbros2016 - 2016
- Developed software front-ends. The project involved back and front-end technologies wrapped on Drupal modules and themes.
- Created the front-end of the new website.
- Helped the UX designer make the design compatible with Drupal 8.
- Magento DeveloperAmmo.com2015 - 2015
Technologies: Magento, PHP, CSS, HTML
- Launched ammo.com. Redesigned the old site (ammo.net) and created new functionality.
- Software DeveloperDevspark2013 - 2015
- Developed and refactored all sites for the Discovery company to make them responsive using WordPress 3.8.
- Developed using the Tizen wearable app SDK for the Piksel company using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, and Android.
- Software DeveloperSumma Solutions2012 - 2013
Technologies: Magento, PHP, REST, SOAP, Slim, jQuery, Bootstrap, Mustache
- Developed the Cinsay eCommerce platform.
- Built a website.
- Migrated the K-Swiss website (http://img.kswiss.com/) from Magento 1.9.0 to 184.108.40.206.
- Software DeveloperGlobant2008 - 2012
- Worked as a quality engineer in the US for Orbitz (www.orbitz.com), a leading travel agency. Used Qlikview Software to show company metrics as well as QED internal site development in Ruby on Rails.
- Performed component testing of OrbitzHosts through app isolation using MockObjects. Created test cases using Java, JMeter, Selenium, RIDE, AccuRev, Python, Batch, and other tools promoted by Orbitz.
- Developed an API for Google Buzz using PHP and Agile Methodology (http://code.google.com/intl/es-ES/events/io/2010/about.html).
- Worked as a contractor for playdom.com. Migrated Facebook and MySpace games to the Playdom site.
- Fixed software issues for Sisertel.
- Used the LAMP platform, the Symfony framework, and Agile Methodology to create a microcredit website for Planet Finance.
- Performed technical analysis for a future social website project named VendorBooks. Migrated the current site developed in Joomla 1.0.x to Joomla 1.5.x.
- Developed administrative website functionality for Fonalix.
- Software DeveloperSelf-employed2011 - 2011
- Developed software for Brigades.org.
- Advised and directed development projects remotely.
- Web DeveloperW3 Comunicación S.R.L2008 - 2009
- Worked as a web developer for a number of well-known companies, including McDonalds, BMW, and Citibank.