- Magento Developerammo.com2015 - 2015
Technologies: Magento, PHP, CSS, HTML
- Launched ammo.com. Re-designed the old site ammo.net and created new functionality.
- Software DeveloperDevspark2013 - 2015
- Developed and refactored all sites for the Discovery Company to make them responsive using WordPress 3.8.
- Developed using the Tizen wearable app SDK for Piksel Company using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, and Android.
- Software DeveloperSumma Solutions2012 - 2013
Technologies: Magento, PHP, REST, SOAP, Slim, jQuery, Bootstrap, Mustache
- Developed the Cinsay eCommerce platform (http://cinsay.com/ in Magento using PHP, REST call, and SOAP.
- Built a website using Slim, jQuery, Bootstrap, Mustache, and SOAP.
- Migrated the K-Swiss website (http://img.kswiss.com/) from Magento 1.9.0 to 188.8.131.52.
- Software DeveloperGlobant2008 - 2012
- Worked as a quality engineer in the U.S. for Orbitz (www.orbitz.com), a leading travel agency. Used Qlikview Software to show company metrics as well as QED internal site development in Ruby on Rails.
- Performed component testing of OrbitzHosts through app isolation using MockObjects. Created test cases using Java, JMeter, Selenium, RIDE, AccuRev, Python, Batch, and other tools promoted by Orbitz.
- Developed an API for Google Buzz using PHP and Agile Methodology (http://code.google.com/intl/es-ES/events/io/2010/about.html).
- Worked as a contractor for playdom.com. Migrated Facebook and MySpace games to the Playdom site. Technologies used included Lamp, APIs, jQuery, and HTML, as well as Agile Methodology.
- Fixed software issues for Sisertel using Pear, PHP, Ajax, CSS, HTML and Agile Methodology.
- Used the LAMP platform, the Symfony framework, and Agile Methodology to create a microcredit website for Planet Finance.
- Software DeveloperRent a Coder2011 - 2011
- Worked as a freelance software developer for Brigades.org.
- Advised and directed development projects remotely through the Rent a Coder website.
- Web DeveloperW3 Comunicación S.R.L2008 - 2009
- Worked as a web developer for a number of well-known companies, including McDonalds, BMW, and Citibank.