Web Development Course Tutor2019 - PRESENTCareerFoundry
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, AWS Lambda, Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), React, Redux, React Native, jQuery, Firebase, GitHub
- Reviewed the content of each unit and corrected students' assignments for each unit.
- Taught students about the technologies they are learning.
- Taught good coding practices and helped to develop a basic page, an API in Node.js, a SPA in React and React Native, and so on.
Front-end Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTReflektion
- Created the new analytics portal—https://reflektion.com/modules/#analytics—using and adapting the Highcharts library from scratch. Customized components to adapt to customer needs. Created all the necessary in Redux to get the components working.
- Created new components and fixed bugs in the code. In most of the cases, I connected the components created with Redux and a call API based on Node.js.
- Performed integration and unit tests using TDD best practices.
Magento 2 Software Developer2018 - 2018Sugarfina.com
- Developed custom modules and fixed bugs in production as well as contributed to front-end development.
Senior Software Development Engineer2018 - 2018Wwe.com
- Developed features for wwe.com with front-end technologies and Drupal.
- Developed a microsite (http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork) using new technologies such as Gulp and Webpack.
- Implemented A/B testing in the network landing page and integrated it with the main site.
Senior Software Development Engineer2017 - 2017Reelz/ReelzTV
- Developed the site for ReelzTV from scratch.
- Developed a web app for Amazon Fire TV using IAP API for web apps and requested the service from our API developed in C#.
- Architected and developed the client-side front end.
- Developed some new features and fixed bugs for the Reelz website.
Senior Software Development Engineer2016 - 2017HBO GO Asia
- Developed the front end.
- Created the site from scratch.
- Designed and developed the client-side front-end architecture.
Software Engineer2016 - 2016Sellry.com
- Helped with issues on Magento Community 2.1.
- Fixed some functionality with some plugin integrations.
- Fixed an issue with the front-end view.
- Used Agile methodologies.
- Reviewed the responsiveness of the site.
Senior Software Development Engineer2016 - 2016Warnerbros
- Developed software front ends. The project involved back and front-end technologies wrapped on Drupal modules and themes.
- Created the front end of the new website.
- Helped the UX designer make the design compatible with Drupal 8.
Magento Developer2015 - 2015Ammo.com
Technologies: HTML, CSS, PHP, Magento
- Launched ammo.com. Redesigned the old site (ammo.net) and created new functionality.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Devspark
- Developed and refactored all sites for the Discovery company to make them responsive using WordPress 3.8.
- Developed using the Tizen wearable app SDK for the Piksel company using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, and Android.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Summa Solutions
Technologies: Mustache, Bootstrap, jQuery, Slim, SOAP, REST, PHP, Magento
- Developed the Cinsay eCommerce platform.
- Built a website.
- Migrated the K-Swiss website (http://img.kswiss.com/) from Magento 1.9.0 to 22.214.171.124.
Software Developer2008 - 2012Globant
- Worked as a quality engineer in the US for Orbitz (www.orbitz.com), a leading travel agency. Used Qlikview Software to show company metrics as well as QED internal site development in Ruby on Rails.
- Performed component testing of OrbitzHosts through app isolation using MockObjects. Created test cases using Java, JMeter, Selenium, RIDE, AccuRev, Python, Batch, and other tools promoted by Orbitz.
- Developed an API for Google Buzz using PHP and Agile Methodology (http://code.google.com/intl/es-ES/events/io/2010/about.html).
- Worked as a contractor for playdom.com. Migrated Facebook and MySpace games to the Playdom site.
- Fixed software issues for Sisertel.
- Used the LAMP platform, the Symfony framework, and Agile Methodology to create a microcredit website for Planet Finance.
- Performed technical analysis for a future social website project named VendorBooks. Migrated the current site developed in Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 1.5.
- Developed administrative website functionality for Fonalix.
Software Developer2011 - 2011Self-employed
- Developed software for Brigades.org.
- Advised and directed development projects remotely.
Web Developer2008 - 2009W3 Comunicación S.R.L
- Worked as a web developer for a number of well-known companies, including McDonalds, BMW, and Citibank.