Verified Expert in Engineering
Team Leadership Developer
Giorgi's greatest passion as a front-end developer is to craft websites which leave the users extremely satisfied. He has five years of experience in development, three in collaborating with the greatest designers and creatives, and more than a decade and a half in surfing the internet. All of this has given him a sixth sense in how a website ought to respond to user behavior.
Adobe Illustrator, GitHub, Bitbucket, PhpStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...and crazy interaction I did was on the site Sheav.se/en when connecting mobile devices to a user's desktop just for pouring beer!
Lead Software Engineer
- Migrated and developed successfully Google's flights related application to Angular.
- Served in the role of resource manager for a team of five, keeping my hand on the pulse of the team and taking care of their growth.
- Served as a TPM (technical project manager), constantly improving the software development process and being responsible for delivering the best quality code on time.
- Obtained TypeScript readability at Google, meaning I was able to approve changes in the TypeScript code.
Lead Front-end Developer
- Led a team of four developers—giving advice on the architecture, tools, and approaches to use. Also dealt with the tasks and deadlines.
- Searched and tested the newest technologies to speed up the development process.
- Gave advice to designers about the user experience and how to keep a balance between a good UI and complicated development.
- Converted art and creative directors' interesting concepts/ideas into web pages. See my portfolio for more details.
- Won many awards. Most of the websites we've made won a site-of-the-day award on Awwwards.com (the biggest award of design, creativity, and innovation on the internet).
EGTB Software Development
- Developed informative websites for local clients that included one of the five best hotels located in Tbilisi.
- Worked on UX and interactions.
- Developed the back-end using PHP and databases with PostgreSQL.
- Managed the LAMP servers using virtual hosts and set up DMARC.
- Met with clients—creating technical assignments, wireframes, and site maps.
Georgian National Tourism Agency
- Met with foreign tourists at the airport.
- Consulted with tourists about Georgia and the things to do.
- Helped tourists find locations of interest and activities to do.
Beer #34! The First Georgian Craft Beer!http://beer34.leavingstone.black/en
Pour a Beer with Your Phone!
Enjoy pouring beer from your smartphone and do not forget to share it with your friends or maybe it's worth to think a little before sharing?
Power Japan Plushttp://bamba.leavingstone.black
A fully responsive, single page website based on both horizontal and vertical grids shows fancy 3D (Three.js) animations!
Please enjoy the greenest battery website ever!
Eristavi & Partners
The Tbilisi Laerton Hotel Website
It was developed to be used with multiple languages including English, Georgian, and Russian. It also can be integrated with various social media portals like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Angular, Angular Material, AngularJS, Vanilla JS, ASP.NET MVC, Laravel
jQuery, Parallax, jQuery UI, Node.js
PhpStorm, Grunt, Photoshop CC, Illustrator 2017, Bitbucket, Browserify, Gulp, GitHub, Adobe Illustrator, Apache
cPanel, Ubuntu, MacOS, LAMP
SVG, Communication, Team Leadership, Microsoft 365, Scroll Animations, Ajax, Hospitality, Web Accessibility, Resource Management
REST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Product Management
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technologies and Engineering
International Black Sea University - Tbilisi, Georgia