Lead Software Engineer2018 - 2020EPAM @Google
- Migrated and developed successfully Google's flights related application to Angular.
- Served in the role of resource manager for a team of five, keeping my hand on the pulse of the team and taking care of their growth.
- Served as a TPM (technical project manager), constantly improving the software development process and being responsible for delivering the best quality code on time.
- Obtained TypeScript readability at Google, meaning I was able to approve changes in the TypeScript code.
Lead Front-end Developer2015 - 2018Leavingstone
- Led a team of four developers—giving advice on the architecture, tools, and approaches to use. Also dealt with the tasks and deadlines.
- Searched and tested the newest technologies to speed up the development process.
- Gave advice to designers about the user experience and how to keep a balance between a good UI and complicated development.
- Converted art and creative directors' interesting concepts/ideas into web pages. See my portfolio for more details.
- Won many awards. Most of the websites we've made won a site-of-the-day award on Awwwards.com (the biggest award of design, creativity, and innovation on the internet).
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015EGTB Software Development
Technologies: Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP, jQuery UI, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Developed informative websites for local clients that included one of the five best hotels located in Tbilisi.
- Worked on UX and interactions.
- Developed the back-end using PHP and databases with PostgreSQL.
- Managed the LAMP servers using virtual hosts and set up DMARC.
- Met with clients—creating technical assignments, wireframes, and site maps.
Consultant2013 - 2014Georgian National Tourism Agency
Technologies: Communication, Hospitality
- Met with foreign tourists at the airport.
- Consulted with tourists about Georgia and the things to do.
- Helped tourists find locations of interest and activities to do.