Senior Software Developer2012 - 2020Bank of Georgia
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, REST, Entity Framework Core, TeamCity, Windows Server, Windows PowerShell, .NET, Windows Services, .NET Core, GraphQL, Entity Framework, Oracle, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, C#, SQL, REST APIs, RestSharp, Software Architecture, API Integration, APIs, API Development, REST API, Relational Databases
- Built an internet banking system for corporate clients.
- Introduced the team to Git and migrated a project from SVN to Git together along with all commit history.
- Developed an internal application for tracking collateral information.
- Constructed a REST API with OAuth authentication for sending payments in an internet banking system.
- Implemented parallel processing of payments in an internet banking system.
- Built a GraphQL API for new corporate internet banking.
- Implemented continuous integration and continuous deployment using GitLab, TeamCity, and PowerShell.
Freelance Software Engineer2019 - 2019PDX Web Properties, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xamarin Forms, Mobile App Development, REST, .NET, iOS, Android, C#, Xamarin, RestSharp, APIs
- Built an Android/iOS application for the Talk Python Training website.
Freelance Software Engineer2014 - 2016Idencia
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Mobile App Development, REST, Azure, .NET, ASP.NET Web API, iOS, Android, MvvmCross, Xamarin
- Built a quality-control data-collection system that works on Android and iOS.
- Implemented a REST API with ASP.NET Web API for synchronizing data between mobile apps and application servers.
Freelance Software Engineer2015 - 2015Dapper Panda
Technologies: Xamarin Forms, Mobile App Development, .NET, REST APIs, C#
- Built an Android app using Xamarin.Forms for browsing trivia facts from Reddit.com.
Software Developer2010 - 2012Civil Registry Agency of Ministry of Justice of Georgia
Technologies: T-SQL, Entity Framework, Windows Server, .NET, ADO.NET, Windows Services, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL, RestSharp, API Integration, APIs, API Development, REST API, Relational Databases
- Built a WCF service for automatically receiving and processing payments made at local banks.
- Implemented an internal system for periodically sending SMS messages to specific groups of people.
- Maintained and added new features to ASP.NET based web site for receiving various applications from citizens outside of Georgia.
- Built an internal Windows desktop application for managing price lists and discounts offered by the agency.
- Integrated web services with other agencies.
Software Developer2009 - 2010Onyx Consulting
Technologies: T-SQL, .NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, Relational Databases
- Worked on a human management system: HRPoint.
- Introduced the team to SVN and helped with switching to SVN from another source control system.
- Built a reusable item selector component with jQuery.
- Worked on ASP.NET-based self-service module for the human resources management system.
- Built a dynamic document generation library.
IT Developer2008 - 2009HSBC Bank Georgia
Technologies: T-SQL, .NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, Relational Databases
- Implemented data synchronization from the DB2 database to a local SQL Server database.
- Built a reporting system based on SQL Server Reporting Services for multiple internal reports used by the bank.
- Maintained and added new features to the debit card registration web system.
- Maintained database backups and indexes.
- Built an ASP.NET-based internal application for periodically sending data to the central bank.
Software Developer2007 - 2008BIT | Business Intelligence Technologies
Technologies: T-SQL, .NET, ADO.NET, WinForms, Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Worked on a real property ad management system for a local newspaper.
- Implemented transferring ads from an internal MSSQL database to a MySQL database used by a public website.
- Added several new features to a human resources management system.
- Converted a Visual C++ 6 application to a C# WinForms application.
- Added new reports to the human resource management system.