Technical Lead2019 - 2020Cargo Cloud
- Designed and implemented an extensible translation framework to map message data between EDIFACT and JSON format.
- Designed integration management between in-house application and the Australian Customs system.
Support and Development Team Lead2009 - 2019Spotless
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Access, SQL
- Managed the support team in the completion of over 3,000 Service Now support tasks, 99.25% within SLAs, only six negative feedbacks received over all 3,000 tasks.
- Developed integration between the Housing New Zealand Corporation (HNZC) and Spotless WMS SQL based system.
- Designed, and led a team of three developers building new web service interfaces providing integration between the new web portal and mobile applications into an existing Microsoft SQL Server database and stored procedure-based business rules.
- Managed a team of ten developers and analysts for the build and go live of the interface between a Spotless in-house SQL Server system and the Defence Australia SAP system.
- Performed enhancement and bug fixing development within Microsoft SQL Server and Access/Visual Basic for applications to provide new features and meet support requirements and requests.
Founder, Technical Lead2004 - 2009Freedomsoft
- Developed and supplied a database driven web application toolkit combining aspects of cognitive psychology, compiler, and database design.
- Developed and supported applications using the built toolkit into the local market on a consulting basis.
- Wrote a parent for the core component of the toolkit, which was granted in four countries (the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand).
- Awarded for innovation granted by MIS Magazine Australia.
Software Manager2001 - 2004James Bennett
- Managed a development and support team of three developers.
- Designed and built integration between an in-house application and Book Data UK systems to meet new contractual requirements for data sharing.
- Wrote and implemented development and support delivery standards.