Front-end Developer | Team Lead | Tech Recruiter Support2015 - PRESENTFreelance
- Designed and implemented a Web3 NFT project on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Selected, tested, interviewed, and led a UI developer in helping scale a company maintaining a user-focused culture.
- Made the data-backed business case for a company to deploy a more user-focused approach to services. The effort resulted in hiring a designer and a UI developer and the development of team-centered processes.
- Trained engineers and designers on design tools like Figma, fostering a shared language and improving overall collaboration.
- Joined the Toptal exclusive network and wrote a paper in their highly respected blog for the occasion.
- Redesigned and integrated a 20-year-old, highly specialized media platform in the French healthcare industry.
- Onboarded and coached a developer with specific knowledge that enabled project independence.
Co-Founder and CXO2019 - 2021Wanted—Acquired by Revolut
- Delivered an international web application, managed its development, and scored 100% on the last performance rating technologies.
- Implemented the front-end architecture for all necessary services and developed Chrome plugins for growth hacking and moderation.
- Executed strategy, testing, refinements, and a privacy-first approach, gathering direct feedback from talents and companies.
Lead Front-end Developer2015 - 2019Once
Technologies: Webflow, Jekyll, Angular, React
- Played a key role in the startup’s success and the holistic web experience that led to the $18M sale of Once.
- Adapted design to an optimized desktop version that outperformed both iOS and Android KPIs for LTV, acquisition cost, traffic to lead, and key actions.
- Built the CRM strategy to send customized, thoroughly tested emails to 9 million guests.
- Implemented a front-end development strategy to minimize the need for a DevOps team, forging a fully independent service at a meager cost using a serverless AWS strategy.
- Collaborated with the product team on new features, making a case for changes and gathering data to verify hypotheses.
Photographer2010 - 2015Freelance
Technologies: Product Photography, Global Project Management
- Helped deliver a commercial for Samsonite, working with cinema-grade equipment.
- Found relevant spots and advised lights and equipment to create the art project—Queer Kids—documenting LGBTQ youth in Belgium.
- Edited a complete set of fine art pictures for high fidelity print.
- Automatized a setup to deliver a couple of thousand luxury hats pack-shots.