Application Developer2019 - 2021IBM
Technologies: Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB, DataWeave, Java, Custom Metrics, Data Transformation, JSON, AWS, XML, Jira, SoapUI, CloudHub, REST, SOAP, RAML
- Created smart APIs for the smooth Airline shopping experience. These API are used by AC and its business partners for helping customers with integrating their business with Amadeus APIs.
- Interacted with the client, gathered the requirements, and converted them into user stories. I created design and Mule flows using endpoint connectors and components to integrate client and server systems.
- Developed the business logic of the APIs, added mapping rules, transformed data using DW language. I consumed SOAP, REST APIs, integrating JMS, and sending custom metrics. In addition, I developed the exception strategy of the APIs.
- Used Mule Debugger to debug the XML flows, write MUnit test cases; reviewed code, analyzed performance using ELK, leading the efforts of the unit and integration testing of APIs.
Senior Associate Consulting2018 - 2019Infosys
Technologies: Mule ESB, MuleSoft, DataWeave, SOAP, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), REST, Microservices, On-premise, Anypoint Studio, IBM Db2, MDM, Splunk, Jira
- Developed in Mule, this application deals with maintaining customers’ master data. It deals with retaining a single entry for every customer by merging any duplicate suspects and it separates the combined data if needed.
- Gathered requirements for a new set of changes requested by business with coordination amongst various teams. I worked on RAML creation and updating and used cache components and global functions.
- Built the business logic of the API to get data from downstream, called Java components, updated the DB and published data through JMS Queue; consumed REST APIs, transformed the output, and implemented routing.
- Developed the exception strategy of the APIs. I used DW language, leading the efforts of the unit and integration testing of individual components and created flows that pass messages using VM transport. In addition, I deployed APIs on on-premise systems.
Software Developer2014 - 2018Tech Mahindra
Technologies: SOAP, REST, REST APIs, Microservices, TIBCO
- Worked on the project that implemented different web services for different AT&T products and services. I developed web services to receive the required messages and processed them according to the business logic; business logic implementation was done in XML Process Definition Language (XPDL) using TIBCO.
- Developed and validated XML schemas, set up Java SOAP or REST web service in Eclipse, built the service locally as well as on Jenkins, and tested the service locally and QC.
- Migrated the existing SOAP services to micro Services in STS; connected down systems using adapters for different back ends.