Software Engineer2019 - PRESENT[NDA Protected] A Large Global Restaurant Company
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Node.js, AWS Lambda, Cypress.io, GraphQL, AWS DynamoDB, Figma, CircleCI
- Refactored and helped architect new support and refund features from a single form to a cohesive set of flows for the user.
- Led efforts in developer experience, customer tooling, and advanced usage of Cypress to increase the reliability of the application.
- Had a major role in helping define better standards for the front end and helped refactor the large codebase in a more maintainable and cohesive direction.
- Developed a gamified portion of a customer reward system campaign. This included animations, interactivity, and encouraging best practices helping many team members collaborate towards a common goal.
CTO (Part time)2019 - PRESENTHive V.O.C
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jira, AWS, Vue.js, Laravel
- Managed remote developers to improve the product life-cycle.
- Redesigned the signup flow for a better user experience.
- Implemented a support desk, sprints, and Jira to get a handle on operations.
Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTCallyo
Technologies: Docker, Socket.IO, RxJS, Jest, Cypress.io, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Express.js, Symfony, PHP, React, Vue.js, NestJS, TypeScript, Node.js
- Worked on several intelligence-related projects.
- Build i911.com from the ground up as a real-time location streaming service for emergency responders.
- Implemented better API testing for several products.
- Implemented Cypress browser testing.
- Introduced Docker to the organization.
Developer III2015 - 2018The Symphony Agency
Technologies: jQuery, Vue.js, Laravel, WordPress, PHP
- Built and maintained dozens of websites on WordPress with custom themes and plugins.
- Created an authentication plugin to increase ease of use for non-developers while maintaining many client sites.
- Built a set of plugins that allowed non-developers to build beautiful and highly customized websites with minimal developer interaction.
- Researched and implemented drastic changes to website performance leading to subsecond time-to-interactive across all client sites.
- Developed a custom Node.js solution for scraping hundreds of pages of HTML, dynamically understanding the structures, and converting the components to modern and standardized versions for a massive website migration to WordPress.
Technical Support Rep2015 - 2015Accusoft
Technologies: jQuery, React, Angular, PHP, C#, Node.js
- Supported developer integrations of Accusoft products into a wide range of tech stacks.
- Created a barcode generation application for managing physical assets.
- Assisted customers with self-hosted cloud VM management to run Accusoft services in their private clouds.
- Served as the lead support rep for clients integrating Accusoft's cloud services.