Verified Expert in Engineering
Hristo is a software engineer with over ten years of experience in front- and back-end development, agile processes, and software architecture. He is an expert in Laravel, Vue, REST APIs, Docker, and server environments and is interested in Node.js, Python, and Flutter mobile development. Throughout his career, Hristo has kept up with new and emerging technologies and shared his knowledge by mentoring junior developers.
The most amazing...
...project I've been involved in is a Nlyte integration that sped up the company process by ten times and involved a mix of parallel and sequential calls.
- Developed complete integrations with Mailchimp, Amplitude, and Meta's Conversion API.
- Participated in migrating a web app from procedural PHP and jQuery to Slim PHP and React stack.
- Supported the application by tracking and fixing bugs reported by the QA team.
- Led meetings related to the team's Scrum processes on a regular basis.
Senior Solutions Developer
- Architected and participated in developing multiple data center applications that handled asset lifecycle management, inventory, SLA monitoring, data integrity, and the automation of related tickets with operation workflow information.
- Mentored junior programmers and worked closely with SQL database specialists to plan the architecture of integrations with external applications and tools.
- Supported the products continuously and maintained the availability and reliability of delivered products.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Architected and developed multiple web apps based on customer requests, including CRM, calendar-based shift management, production management, and car leasing management systems.
- Created, supported, and customized websites and web stores based on Laravel, Nuxt, WordPress, WooCommerce, and October CMS.
- Mentored junior developers, worked closely with product managers, and participated in remote teams' scrum processes.
- Conducted regular meetings with customers that covered planning and development of multiple applications and websites.
Senior Web Developer
- Developed the official Postnord pickup delivery plugin for WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, osCommerce, redSHOP, VirtueMart, and Ubercart.
- Created and customized numerous websites, web stores, and plugins for WordPress, WooCommerce, OpenCart, and Shopify platforms and supported customer web servers.
- Trained and mentored junior developers, focusing on their career progression.
Social Learning Website
Data Center Asset Management
Data Center Peripheral Management
Data Center Lab Management
Data Center Forecast Management
Shift Management System
Order and Production Management System
Laravel, Nuxt.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Vuetify, NestJS, AngularJS
Vue, jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, Shopify API, React
WordPress, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, Docker, Linux
JSON, MySQL, Redis, SlimPHP, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Full-stack, Full-stack Development, eCommerce, Web Development, Back-end, APIs, Single-page Applications (SPA), OData, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Web Scraping, Technical Leadership, Software Architecture, Front-end, LDAP
Diploma in Information Technologies in Management
Dimitar A. Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov, Bulgaria