Computer Vision Developer
Ivan is a passionate machine learning engineer and full-stack software developer. His expertise includes machine learning and computer vision technologies, with proficiencies in Python and R in the data science field. Ivan holds a master's degree in computer science and is experienced in leading and managing development teams.
ExperienceOpenCV - 11 yearsComputer Vision - 11 yearsArtificial Intelligence (AI) - 10 yearsC++ - 10 yearsPython - 6 yearsFFmpeg - 4 yearsGo - 3 years
Git, Docker, Emacs, Linux Mint
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is an offline AI-based user identity verification workflow for a smartphone.
Computer Vision Developer
- Built a Python-based automatic video streaming pipeline for stadiums.
- Implemented real-time multiple 4K cams panorama stitching.
- Developed an automatic 'video operator' algorithm.
- Implemented deep learning-based game situation understanding.
- Set up a DevOps process with CI/CD and monitoring (Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, and ELK).
- Prototyped algorithms with C++ (realtime high-res stitching, camera calibration, and lens dewarping).
Senior Video Research Engineer
- Researched video transcoding verification approaches.
- Built a high-performance video transcoding verification API.
- Developed a deep learning model to verify transcoded videos.
- Explored attack vectors of zero-trust blockchain-based P2P video transcoding network.
- Maintained consumer-facing distributed video pipelines.
Augmented Reality Developer
Lynx Equity Limited (via Toptal)
- Built a high-performance CV pipeline for an embedded device.
- Created automatic unit tests on real data.
- Implemented a holographic recorder app based on Microsoft SDK.
- Built a code to map data from several sensors to a single origin real-world coordinates.
Media Startup (via Toptal)
- Developed a news data crawler.
- Created a data processing pipeline.
- Built a recommendation engine based on Elasticsearch.
- Implemented an admin web UI for the recommendation engine.
Machine Learning Expert
Alfa (via Toptal)
- Developed an NLP processing pipeline for candidate resume analysis.
- Consulted in-house development team on AI technologies.
Digital Identity Startup (via Toptal)
- Built a prototype with Computer Vision and AI components running offline on mobile device (TensorFlow, MobileNet, OpenCV).
- Established DevOps process and AWS infrastructure (Jira, Jenkins, Kanban, Docker).
- Created an API and backend services with Flask.
- Managed the project and the team, including hiring and interviews.
- Created a client area of the company's website using Django.
Team Leader | Lead Data Scientist
Institute of Information Systems, Inc.
- Led a team developing ECM system for a local legislative assembly.
- Built a reporting product with built-in analytics based on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting and Analysis services (OLAP).
- Set up DevOps process in the department from scratch.
- Implemented an anomaly detector for city's traffic monitoring system.
IT Business, Inc.
- Worked on custom ECM for an industrial facility.
- Built a batch scanning plugin for EMC Documentum and IBM Content Manager.
- Developed a project synchronization tool for Microsoft Project Server.
Assessing the Quality of Innovative Medical Equipment
Building a Trading Robot with Predictive Analytics
Estimating Animals' Weights
Urban Traffic Analysis
Music Recommendation Service
Kaggle Competition: Trip Type Classificationhttps://www.kaggle.com/c/walmart-recruiting-trip-type-classification
ArthroLens: Augmented Reality for Operating Room
Zero to Hero: Flask Production Recipes
Flask, Django, .NET
OpenCV, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, SQLAlchemy, FFmpeg, PyTorch, Keras, Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), SpaCy, XGBoost
PyCharm, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Celery, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), HoloLens, Wowza, Bitbucket, Jenkins, ELK (Elastic Stack), RabbitMQ, Emacs
Jupyter Notebook, Ubuntu, Windows, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Microsoft, Android, iOS, UWP, Docker, Blockchain, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), RStudio, NVIDIA CUDA, Linux Mint, Kubernetes
PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server 2010, MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), Video Streaming, Video Processing, Machine Learning, Recommendation Systems, Neural Networks, Computer Science, Computer Vision, Deep Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Facial Recognition, Tesseract, Convolutional Neural Networks, Image Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Gunicorn, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Speech to Text, Speech Recognition, OCR, Augmented Reality (AR), Multidimensional Expressions (MDX), GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), EMC Documentum, Statistics
Agile Software Development, OLAP
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics
Moscow State University - Moscow, Russia
Udacity Self-driving Car Engineer Nanodegree
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: App Builder
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: Web Applications