Computer Vision Developer2019 - PRESENTGameOnStream (via Toptal)
Technologies: FFMPEG, OpenCV, Wowza, Python, C++, Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, ELK
- Built a Python-based automatic video streaming pipeline for stadiums.
- Implemented real-time 4K+ panorama stitching.
- Developed an automatic 'video operator' algorithm.
- Implemented deep learning based game situation understanding.
- Set up DevOps process with CI/CD and monitoring (Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, and ELK).
- Prototyped algorithms with C++ (realtime high-res stitching, camera calibration, and lens dewarping).
Augmented Reality Developer2019 - 2019Lynx Equity Limited (via Toptal)
Technologies: HoloLens, UWP, C++
- Built a high-performance CV pipeline for an embedded device.
- Created automatic unit tests on real data.
- Implemented a holographic recorder app based on Microsoft SDK.
- Built a code to map data from several sensors to a single origin real-world coordinates.
Data scientist2018 - 2019Media Startup (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Elasticsearch, Flask
- Developed a news data crawler.
- Created a data processing pipeline.
- Built a recommendation engine based on Elasticsearch.
- Implemented an admin web UI for the recommendation engine.
Machine Learning Expert2018 - 2019Alfa (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Spacy, NLTK, xgboost, scikit-learn
- Developed an NLP processing pipeline for candidate resume analysis.
- Consulted in-house development team on AI technologies.
CTO2018 - 2019Digital Identity Startup (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Flask, Django, Java, C++, Swift, Android, iOS, TensorFlow, OpenCV, Deep Learning, Face Recognition
- Built a prototype with Computer Vision and AI components running offline on mobile device (TensorFlow, MobileNet, OpenCV).
- Established DevOps process and AWS infrastructure (Jira, Jenkins, Kanban, Docker).
- Created an API and backend services with Flask.
- Managed the project and the team, including hiring and interviews.
- Created a client area of the company's website using Django.
Team Leader, Lead Data Scientist2010 - 2017Institute of Information Systems, Inc.
Technologies: Microsoft Full Stack, Python, Ubuntu
- Led a team developing ECM system for a local legislative assembly.
- Built a reporting product with built-in analytics.
- Set up DevOps process in the department from scratch.
- Implemented an anomaly detector for city's traffic monitoring system.
Software Developer2007 - 2010IT Business, Inc.
- Worked on custom ECM for an industrial facility.
- Built a batch scanning plugin for EMC Documentum and IBM Content Manager.
- Developed a project synchronization tool for Microsoft Project Server.