- React Developer2018 - PRESENTDenteva (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-Form, React-Router, Immutable.js
- Created super clean React reusable components.
- Optimized app performance via Immutable.js.
- Developed a complex routing system with parsing of URL query params used in React/Redux environment.
- Worked with React Drag&Drop.
- Released the MVP on time thanks to clear thinking and prioritization.
- TypeScript Developer2016 - 2017Karius (via Toptal)
Technologies: TypeScript 2, React, Redux, Webpack, Docker, Bash
- Used TypeScript to ensure bulletproof type consistency and data normalization.
- Worked on creating a custom swagger template used to auto-generate back-end API return models for TypeScript.
- Used Enzyme to write React/Redux unit tests.
- Wrote a reusable complex React component used to set URL query params. It uses auto-suggest, search, predefined filters, datepickers, and more.
- Helped create project production/staging/development environments using Docker and shell scripting.
Technologies: React, Node.js, ES6/7, Redux, Passport, MongoDB
- Wrote a Webpack build process for React server-side rendering from the ground up.
- Developed Node.js user session handling with Passport and MongoDB.
- Used React and Redux to set up working logic on the client.
- Wrote Karma/Mocha Unit tests for a Redux-based app (mocking Redux actions and reducers).
- Mastered front-end responsiveness with Sass and nested @media queries.
- Creating complex charts using a popular HighCharts library.
- Converted designer Sketch files into a fully functional/responsive web app.
- Created custom shape elements using SVG.
- Rewrote the inner app architecture to accommodate new Redux data flow.
- Created a new custom theme on Zendesk's help center.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Staffmatch (via Toptal)
- Optimized code performance.
- Created reusable React.js components.
- Introduced Immutable.js to the Staffmatch app to avoid a React component re-render.
- Completed the transition to a Redux implementation of Flux architecture.
- Transitioned from Gulp to modern Webpack bundler.
- Created charts with D3.js and SVG elements.
Technologies: React.js, Flux, React-Bootstrap Immutable.js, Babel ES6/7, Webpack, Karma
- Designed a React.js application from the ground up.
- Created React.js reusable components.
- Created a React.js starter application which served as a proof-of-concept for a React.js framework and later as the scaffolding for an app for our new project.
- Used Redux approach (with Immutable.js) for a React flux application.
- Wrote Karma unit tests for React.js apps.
- Wrote a validation React component which is used for simplifying very complex input validations.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Betaware
Technologies: HTML, CSS (Sass/Less), JS, AngularJS, MySQL, PHP (Laravel), Ionic
- Created a CMS using PHP (Laravel) and MySQL.
- Worked on social network W!SH, built with the MEAN JS stack.
- Worked on a mobile app for managing company public applications in Croatia.
- Created a mobile application UI in Ionic framework.
- Helped completely redesign web applications using Sass/Less.
- Front-end Developer2012 - 2014NTH Media
Technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, AngularJS, MySQL
- Designed web application UI.
- Created fully responsive web apps.
- Managed a MySQL database.
- Provided Linux server administration.
- Analyzed Linux server traffic logs.