WordPress Developer2021 - 2021Team Keeley, LLC
- Finished the custom development for some parts of the website that couldn't work with plugins.
- Pushed the website to production and switched the old website to the new WP version.
- Added multiple custom functionalities to AffiliateWP.
- Kept up ongoing daily maintenance and developing new features.
WordPress Developer2021 - 2021D2 Legal Technology
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Adobe Photoshop
- Cleaned up the company's custom WordPress theme fine tuning its appearance and usage.
- Set up social media tools to post content easily.
- Pushed the new website solution to production without any downtime.
WordPress Developer2021 - 2021A Timeout with Mom
- Created different profile accounts types for subscriptions.
- Made different features available for users, including smart search, group and private chat, professional reviews, payment workflow, verification process, and online appointment bookings.
- Generated custom shortcodes so the client can use them on any part of the website.
- Reviewed thoroughly and set up all website plugins, removing those unnecessary.
- Adjusted the website CSS for all resolutions, including LG, MD, and SM devices.
Web Developer2014 - 2021Cuba Education Tours
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Git, MySQL, WordPress, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, SEO Tools
- Developed a custom WordPress theme with a booking system that has worked for more than six years.
- Optimized the website performance using SEO and SEM guidelines, achieving first-page organic search ranking and significantly increasing traffic to the websites.
- Developed and maintained a WordPress multisite platform to host hundreds of travel agents' individual websites.
Web Developer2020 - 2020Ma Maison - Real Estate
- Developed a website for a real estate company that automatically brings all properties from the centralized system.
- Ensured that the website had excellent responsive versions for mobile devices.
- Achieved good website performance and speed that matches software development best practices.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Freelance
- Developed several custom WordPress themes from scratch.
- Built HTML, CSS, and jQuery templates from Photoshop files.
- Developed custom WordPress plugins to avoid the unnecessary load of resources from bigger plugins on the market.
Lead Developer2011 - 2012IT Services Provider for Tourism (GET)
Technologies: SQL, C#, Crystal Reports
- Conducted the analysis and design of a payroll module adapted to the tourism field.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive backup plan and disaster recovery strategies.
- Wrote coding logic for business layer and data access layer using C#, Visual Basic, ADO.NET, and LINQ to SQL.
- Created tabular reports, parameterized reports, and drilled down and drilled through reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and DevExpress Report Controls (XtraReports).