Software Developer2019 - 2019think-cell
Technologies: Windows, Git, Functional Programming, Front-end Development, C++17, C++
- Developed a PowerPoint plugin for chart representation, using C++.
Software Engineer II2017 - 2018Microsoft
Technologies: Windows, Git, Concurrent Programming, C++17, Back-end Development, Mixed Reality (MR), C++
- Created Windows Mixed Reality scene hierarchy visualizations in various data formats, using C++.
- Refactored an existing C++ class hierarchy for the infrastructural components in Windows Mixed Reality.
- Worked on the component that transforms a design-time scene to a runtime scene (baking) using C++.
- Developed partial baking: the concept that allows only changed scene parts to be transformed into the runtime.
- Wrote a lightweight XML creator in C++.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Arista Networks
Technologies: Linux, Python 2, Embedded Software, Concurrent Programming, Embedded Systems, Back-end Development, Python, C++
- Participated in the creation of diagnostics components of network switches, using C++.
- Wrote unit tests for network switches using Python.
- Worked as a member of the DevOps team and monitored and maintained a continuous integration system.
- Found and fixed various bugs in existing unit tests.
- Enabled the Linux environment to use a visual code editor instead of traditional Vi/Emacs editors.
Senior Software Developer | Project Manager | Co-owner2011 - 2016Vorbion d.o.o.
- Created the server-side part of the monitoring software for electronics production, using C#.
- Built an internet-of-things server in C#.
- Wrote the specifications for a multi-purpose monitoring device.
- Adapted Raspberry Pi to be used as a bridge between server and Bluetooth LE devices (used C++).
- Developed a C++ back end for Nginx for the purpose of faster REST-full processing.
- Created my own object-based scripting language in C++ as a portable language for front-end mobile development.
- Wrote various smaller applications for third parties.
Senior Software Developer2004 - 2010Mireo d.d.
- Created the component that gave the correct directions for a turn-by-turn navigation system, using C++.
- Built the component which matches GPS data with the road network, using C++.
- Created a localization system for both spoken and written turn-by-turn navigation directions in C++ and an own scripting language.
- Constructed a portable controls library, using C++.
- Implemented the correct grammar structure of spoken turn-by-turn directions in more than 30 spoken languages.
- Implemented a driver for GPS tracking device in Java.
- Developed the front-end part of four different turn-by-turn navigation software products.
- Wrote various utilities to speed-up development in the company.
- Led a four-member team for a year that developed a web-based fleet management system.