CEO | CTO2017 - PRESENTOTTera, Inc.
Technologies: Web Technologies, Roku, Tizen, HTML5, Android TV, tvOS, Android, iOS, On-demand, Videos
- Worked on video-on-demand projects.
- Built the scalable infrastructure.
- Developed white-label projects.
Chief Technical Officer | Co-founder2010 - PRESENTDigital Media Interactive LLC
- Oversaw and developed over 50 technology development projects since 2010 for Fortune 500 large business, small business, medical, and educational institutions, high-profile celebrities, and individuals.
- Acted as the main point of contact for client technology development as well as consultations on business development and strategy.
- Built a multi-technology (WiFi/Bluetooth/NFC), cross-platform device-to-device networking for both large and small data communication.
- Developed the Anywhere Artist robust (PAAS) frameworks for musicians.
- Performed rapid color analysis of images, videos, and live feeds to aid software developers as well as professional medical applications.
- Worked as an early-stage tech advisor and virtual CTO for numerous companies.
- Performed advanced OpenGL integrations with live-video processing of single or multiple input streams.
Chief Technical Officer2010 - PRESENTToon Goggles, Inc.
- Led the technology development from the scalable server infrastructures and video transcoding/delivery to native applications for mobile devices, connected TVs, desktops, cars, and responsive web. Oversaw a 50+ seat local and remote mixed development team as well as performing hands-on development on all initiatives. Served as a board member of behalf of TG for the non-profit Youth Education for Success Foundation as well as a technology advisory board member for Kaltura, Inc.
- Worked as a key player in bringing once-niche technologies mainstream including HLS, HEVC, MPEG-DASH, 4K UHD, OpenGL live video processing, and 360 videos while developing them for TG.
- Grew the company to $15 million in technology value over six years with a budget of under $1 million over the same period.
- Pioneered new technologies and securing patents for connected toys, next-generation advertising, and augmented reality.
- Architected a platform to enable white-label Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) revenue streams which resulted in $100 million+ yearly revenue as the service grows.
- Was awarded the Innovation Award from Kaltura, Inc.
Advanced Technical Leadership Program Engineer2005 - 2011Lockheed Martin Corporation (Skunk Works)
Technologies: Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Unix, Linux, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA
- Worked as a structural design engineer for numerous projects and as the team lead for a $15M military aircraft. Designed parts, oversaw production, and supported field-testing of projects including the F-117 stealth fighter.
- Implemented the 3D modeling in CATIA.
- Carried out a Finite Element analysis.
- Was involved fully in the design creation from cradle to the grave.
- Managed the program.
New Page Pianist | Producer2008 - 2010James Cahall
- Recorded, produced, and released 38 New Age piano works.
- Worked in public relations, did bookings, did the web development, and had piano performances.