- Chief Technical Officer | Co-FounderDigital Media Interactive LLC2010 - PRESENT
- Responsible for the oversight and development of over 50 technology development projects since 2010 for Fortune 500 large business, small business, medical, and educational institutions, high-profile celebrities, and individuals. Was the main point of contact for client technology development as well as consultations on business development and strategy.
- Performed advanced OpenGL integrations with live-video processing of single or multiple input streams.
- Built a multi-technology (WiFi/Bluetooth/NFC), cross-platform device-to-device networking for both large and small data communication.
- Developed the Anywhere Artist robust (PAAS) frameworks for musicians.
- Performed rapid color analysis of images, videos, and live feeds to aid software developers as well as professional medical applications.
- Worked as an early-stage tech advisor and virtual CTO for numerous companies.
- Chief Technical OfficerToon Goggles, Inc.2010 - PRESENT
- Led technology development from the scalable server infrastructures and video transcoding/delivery to native applications for mobile devices, connected TVs, desktops, cars, and responsive web. Oversaw a 50+ seat local and remote mixed development team as well as performing hands-on development on all initiatives. Served as a board member of behalf of TG for the non-profit Youth Education for Success Foundation as well as a technology advisory board member for Kaltura, Inc.
- Worked as a key player in bringing once-niche technologies mainstream including HLS, HEVC, MPEG-DASH, 4K UHD, OpenGL live video processing, and 360 video while developing them for TG.
- Grew the company to $15 million in technology value over 6 years with a budget of under $1 million over the same period.
- Pioneered new technologies and securing patents for connected toys, next generation advertising, and augmented reality.
- Architected a platform to enable white-label Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) revenue streams which resulted in $100 million+ yearly revenue as the service grows.
- Awarded the Innovation Award from Kaltura, Inc.
- Advanced Technical Leadership Program EngineerLockheed Martin Corporation (Skunk Works)2005 - 2011
Technologies: CATIA, SolidWorks, Finite Element Analysis, Excel, Word, Access, Linux, Unix
- Worked as a structural design engineer for numerous projects and as the team lead for a $15M military aircraft. Designed parts, oversaw production, and supported field-testing of projects including the F-117 stealth fighter.
- Did 3D Modeling in CATIA.
- Implemented Finite Element analysis.
- Involved fully in the design creation, from cradle to grave.
- Managed the program.
- New Page Pianist | ProducerJames Cahall2008 - 2010
- Recorded, produced, and released 38 New Age piano works.
- Worked in public relations, did bookings, did the web development, and had piano performances.