Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Winemaker World SA (via Toptal)
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, Email Delivery, Sanity Testing, Nuxt.js, Vue
- Completed the front-end development of Winemaker, a web platform that allows winemakers and buyers to easily sell and buy products.
- Added more Vue.js components for the website to append and upgrade features.
- Used Vue Lazy Hydration to improve estimated input latency and time to interact.
- Created several custom transactional email templates.
- Implemented GDPR and provided a way to manage cookies.
- Integrated Sanity CMS to provide structured block content.
Ruby on Rails Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020The Enginuity Group Corp (via Toptal)
Technologies: Redux, PostgreSQL, Docker, TypeScript, React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Built new features for hoodq.com, an online service that allows real estate agents to create address-specific reports simply by typing in an address, so you can impress more clients, get more listings, and gain more referrals.
- Updated the SDK library used by real estate agents using React and TypeScript.
- Upgraded the main web platform to provide neighborhood insights in Canada.
- Implemented a dedicated dashboard for real estate experts.
- Improved the map view to show all schools and homes in the neighborhoods.
- Added automated tasks to ensure data integrity and added more RESTful API endpoints to the platform.
CSS and Vue Developer2019 - 2019Thinkful, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Nuxt.js, Vue-router, Vuex, Vue 2, Vue, Python
- Renovated Thinkful's website using HTML5, CSS3, Vue 2, Vuex, and Nuxt.js.
- Used the Nuxt.js framework for solid and reliable Vue development.
- Implemented a pixel-perfect and fully responsive design using HTML5 and LESS.
- Developed a custom grid system to support multiple devices.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Addroid (via Toptal)
- Developed a reusable and customizable ticket widget and integrated it into expanded and regular Google Ads.
- Implemented the CSS3 animation for ad objects on the website.
- Incorporated the Fandango API for movie ticket showtimes.
- Integrated a local IP to location services and used Digital Studio APIs.
Part-time Front-end Developer2014 - 2019Star Web Management
Technologies: jQWidgets, Highcharts, Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery
- Built SPAs for simple company introduction websites.
- Developed a responsive training session management feature for HAPT, which dramatically increases customer scheduling convenience.
- Implemented various reports (business, client results), attendance, notifications, and trainer scheduling features using Highcharts, jQWidgets, and jQuery DataTable.
Web Developer2015 - 2017Black Duck Software
Technologies: Vue, React, Angular, Django, Node.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, PHP
- Designed and built effective, attractive, and responsive user interfaces for various platforms using Bootstrap, Foundation, and Semantic UI.
- Contributed to user requirements meetings with the project manager to transform non-technical client needs into proposed application designs.
- Created test suites to assess product functionality and performance using PHPUnit, RSpec, and Jasmine.
- Constructed the REST APIs for mobile apps using PHP, Django REST Framework, and Node.js.
Web Developer2010 - 2013Hello Group Software
Technologies: Bootstrap, Angular, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Perl, Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter, Laravel, PHP
- Built and maintained business websites and CRM solutions using PHP frameworks such as Yii, Symfony, and Laravel.
- Worked with a team of IT professionals to develop a proprietary, secure, and web-accessible database.
- Developed single-page applications (SPAs) for small startup companies using Angular and Bootstrap.