Verified Expert in Engineering
ASP.NET, C#, AngularJS, Visual Studio 2015
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a machine learning program that reliably predicts the winners of board games based on the first move.
- Created a responsive eCommerce website with emphasis on customer testing.
- Interfaced with the production facility to move orders to shipped products as efficiently as possible.
- Assisted in moving a 10-year-old code base to a modern version control system including package management.
Chief Technology Officer
Perplexium - Live Escape Challenge
- Built customized escape rooms including hardware gadgets and embedded micro-controller code.
- Physically constructed a 15' LED animated cube for customers, including wiring and custom server for sending messages.
- Wrote scenario automation interface with overrides for employees to manage the shows and fix malfunctions.
- Integrated hidden RFID readers and wrote fault-tolerant, networked puzzle elements.
- Created a reporting and mineral management app for Oil and Gas royalty owners.
- Tied 3 streams of data (accounting, land, and engineering) from a large number of vendors to a universal schema.
- Built tools to allow flexible and interchangeable drill down reports, starting at any level of data.
- Segmented the database to work for any number of clients on a cloud-based or self-hosted server with our own licensing server to manage subscriptions.
- Taught and mentored all other developers in the company to bring them up to speed on industry knowledge and best practices.
PetroReports Mineral Management Systemhttp://petroreports.com/
DMX Library for .NEThttps://github.com/neoxai/Sniper.Lighting.Dmx
- Provides an interface for outputting DMX signals to a variety of USB controllers or GUI elements.
- Combined all crossover between inputs and outputs to a single messaging thread.
- Allowed multiple input sources to control only the lighting elements they are assigned to instead of overwriting everything on a lower priority level.
Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, NuGet, Subversion (SVN), Visual Studio 2015, NPM, TeamCity
Software Development, Octopus Deploy
AngularJS, ASP.NET, .NET, Entity
LINQ, Windows Forms (WinForms), Node.js
Model View Controller (MVC), Scrum, Agile, REST
Azure Active Directory, MySQL
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Nebraska, Lincoln - Lincoln, Nebraska