UI Developer2016 - PRESENTContainer Studio
- Implemented the UI for Unmade, a company using the browser to assist in designing and manufacturing knitwear.
- Worked for Harbour Space University as both a lecturer of creative coding and a developer on the team building their main website.
- Created the online presence of musician and performer David August.
Senior UI Developer2021 - 2022Savvy Marketing
- Developed software to integrate Le Col cycling's website and marketing into Strava to create activity-based competitions and reward schemes.
- Created multiple competition applications for Robinsons soft drinks, including interactive games. Work included HTML5 canvas game development and animation work.
- Made multiple applications for Adidas sportswear to assist in marketing campaigns, audience capture, and user management for their internal communications department.
Senior UI Developer2019 - 2021Accenture
- Created a component library to rebrand Channel 4 television's online presence, allowing consistent design across all applications.
- Developed software applications for HMRC to assist in the management of COVID-19.
- Designed a component library for use across all HMRC software applications to align design styles across all online applications.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016B-Reel
- Worked on GeoVegas for the Las Vegas tourist board, utilising 360 panoramas in collaboration with Google.
- Developed, for Balmain and H&M, an eCommerce and a multimedia application for a new season campaign, heavily utilising browser animations and high-quality asset rendering.
- Worked on Zalando's "Share Your Sexy" campaign, using images from Instagram and third-party APIs to create user-generated content.
- Contributed to Zalando's Ivy Park collaboration, using high-quality image assets and video in a brochure-style eCommerce platform.
Interaction Designer2013 - 2015AIG Edenspiekermann
- Created online cartography products for Heathrow Airport using Leaflet.js.
- Designed and developed their studio website using WordPress and SASS.
- Created an interactive touchscreen for the government agency, Transport for London (TfL), using the TfL data API.
- Researched and developed mobile mapping in Heathrow Airport using HTML5 APIs and developing them into useful navigation tools for airport users.