- Lead Front-End EngineerEvernote2012 - PRESENT
- Led the development of a unified rich text editor that runs on mobile, desktop, and web for 200+ million users.
- Created a feature to present HTML-based pages in a full-screen auto-generated presentation with advanced user controls and layout options.
- Integrated a build pipelines of 5+ complex applications to reliably use common rich-text editing component.
- Developed a custom vector graphics library for use in annotating both bitmaps and PDFs.
- Front-End and Visualization DeveloperMOKA2017 - 2017
- Created several React components with D3 charts that support interactive visualizations of market data projections and analysis.
- Developed unit tests and component snapshot tests using Jest and Enzyme.
- Implemented client-side data transformations to map, filter, reduce, etc. large datasets for display in interactive SVG charts.
- Supported dynamic forms for providing market data analysis for food and beverage companies making projections about product/factory capacity, cost, and several other factors.
- Created dynamically populated data filters as dropdowns, checkbox groups, input fields, sliders, etc. in order to evaluate and pivot market data analysis charts.
- Used Chrome DevTools to investigate and fix front-end rendering performance issues and computationally intensive bottlenecks.
- Senior Front-End EngineerMediSpend2015 - 2015
- Added a Backbone router and state management for complex query navigation pages.
- Refactored very large front-end application code to make it more modular and reusable.
- Wrote advanced jQuery DataTables plugins and UX handling.
- Wrote form-based pages to dynamically change as data was entered and REST API was queried.
- Developed several filtering UX controls to allow users to quickly enter and review medical spending information.
- Senior Front-End EngineerMyxer2014 - 2014
- Developed a streaming music service front-end that allows users to create custom radio stations.
- Created and optimized AngularJS services, directives, bindings, and event handlers used for radio station user UX.
- Fixed several bugs and reworked the UI/UX to provide smoother interactions with a web app while music was streaming.
- Senior Front-End EngineerQ1Media2013 - 2014
- Worked with nested iframes, asynchronous loading of ads, and sizing/scaling issues for mobile, and error-handling.
- Created robust ads that reliably loaded, retired, and were gracefully handled in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Senior Front-End EngineerSogeti (Dell.com)2011 - 2012
- Developed new Dell.com shopping and browse application pages where all main shopping traffic visits dell.com.
- Implemented a new browse filtering UX for narrowing search results and adding items to cart.
- Wrote a performance monitoring library to use performance counters for measuring front-end delivery and back-end service responses.
- Senior Front-End EngineerMerrill Lynch Commodities2010 - 2011
- Built a desktop-like browser application for real-time analysis of risk and commodity index valuations.
- Developed dynamic and interactive charting of commodity index data with jQuery and Highcharts.
- Designed, developed, tested, and released a commodity index market tool used in the valuation and hedge analysis of large commodity index swap, options, futures, and structured note transactions.
- Created several web services using ASP.NET MVC (C#) and WCF to enable communications with other trading desk applications via REST, SOAP, JSON, and custom XML messages.
- Senior Software EngineerINTECSEA Engineering2005 - 2010
- Acted as a software architect and lead developer of an Ext.js browser application—an interface/risk tool for $10 billion Chevron LNG project.
- Developed a PHP/MySQL framework to build-out custom on-premise deployments of an interface management web application.
- Led the design, development, and implementation of in-house business management systems using C# and ASP.NET to provide a unified intranet for employees to access the full range of enterprise information.
- Lead Software EngineerJDCommerce2002 - 2005
- Wrote a framework to generate new custom websites with custom database back-end for improved roll out and prototyping.