Front-End Lead2016 - 2017SapientRazorfish
Technologies: User Interface (UI), AEM, Git, Bower, NPM, Gulp, Sass, CSS, HTML
- Led the front-end development for the NSW Environmental Protection Authority’s Sitecore CMS website; overseeing and managing an offshore capability, for the site: EPA.nsw.gov.au.
- Developed the front-end, the information architecture, and UX for the Bank of Queensland; specialized on the UI refresh project, Boqpecialist.com.au.
- Oversaw the front-end development for the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage (Environment.nsw.gov.au) and MTAA Super (MTAASuper.com.au projects).
- Built the UI for an internal digitized Digital Transformation strategy visualization app for Q Super; built on React.
- Led the UI development for a new Suncorp Bank personal banking initiative; built on React Native.
- Delivered the UI for offshore Agile projects.
- Gained exposure to Google Ventures’ Sprint Methodology; rapidly ideating, prototyping, and validating the UI design direction.
- Gained experience with UI development using React and React Native.
Senior Front-End Developer2015 - 2016Accenture Interactive
Technologies: User Interface (UI), AEM, Git, Bower, NPM, Grunt, Sass, Less, CSS, HTML
- Led the UI development for a large Agile-based Sitecore CMS website build for the Australian Rugby Union (ARU), Rugby.com.au.
- Worked as a senior front-end developer for the Australian Federal Government's Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR) “My Health Record” project, MyHealthRecord.gov.au.
- Gained experience within a very large government department Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS project, working with multiple front-end developers, UX/UI and interaction designers, business analysts, Java developers, testers, and offshore resources.
Senior Front-End Developer2014 - 2015Reactive
Technologies: User Interface (UI), Sitecore, Git, NPM, Grunt, Sass, Less, CSS, HTML
- Trained in Agile methodology by Agency Agile; a US based organization promoting a more agency optimised approach to the traditional Agile software development methodology.
- Worked as an integral part of Reactive client/account management including running sprint planning sessions, workshops, and regular client presentations.
- Attended industry conferences and training workshops including Web Directions, Respond, Respond Masterclass, and Code.
- Led the UI development for a large Agile-based Sitecore CMS website build for Perpetual investment management company Perpetual.com.au (nominated for two industry awards).
- Developed the front-end for an Umbraco CMS website builds including ANZ Stadium and microsites for Goodman Fielder's Meadow Lea, Pampas, and White Wings products.
Senior Front-End Developer2012 - 2014We Are Social
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, Bootstrap, Sass, Less, CSS, HTML
- Acted as an internal specialist resource; providing development, design, technical expertise, and UX consulting.
- Delivered a leading industry magazine website, Bandt.com.au; adhering to a lean approach, utilizing Atomic Design, working closely alongside visual design and the client.
- Developed integrated campaign solutions with existing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.