Verified Expert in Engineering
James is a highly skilled software developer with 10+ years of professional experience building startups from scratch to fully established enterprise repositories. Proficient in different technologies, programming languages, and frameworks, his focus has recently revolved around React and React Native, where he's managed to ship multiple projects within tight deadlines. James is willing to leverage his experience to help clients build out the best possible solution.
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was an enterprise B2B product lifecycle management software with multiple-level access control.
Senior Front-end Engineer
- Developed a software as a service (SaaS) application empowering teams to rapidly build no-code solutions, align across the entire enterprise, and move with agility to launch everyone's best ideas at scale.
- Helped internal stakeholders plan, design, create and launch both large and small scale customer-facing projects.
- Showcased new features within the SaaS application.
- Provided mentorship on project guidance and project-driven development.
- Built marketing pages aligning campaigns, creative operations, and more.
Senior Front-end Developer needed at YC, Series A SaaS company
- Developed a custom autocomplete module with multi-select, preview, tagging, filtering, custom layout, and pop-out options.
- Developed cross-platform, responsive email templates using Twillio on Daily Digest, Network Error, and First Seen cases.
- Worked directly with the Design team to collect UI/UX requirements to meet end client needs.
Senior React, React Native Developer
- Developed profile, reaction, and rating pages, which are cross-browser, responsive, and live updating on level up and new comments.
- Built several React components that support interactive visualizations of community reactions and analysis.
- Created level-up animations on the mobile application and fixed API integration issues using Trello.
- Participated in UX improvement discussions and made suggestions on better product design.
Senior React Engineer
- Developed a Sutro dashboard with a world-class machine learning proprietary to find the best chief experience officer (CXO) candidates in engineering, product, and design on a retained basis.
- Upgraded the platform UI framework version from three to four and migrated the styling system from Less to Sass.
- Run migration against enterprise-scaled projects, frequently rebasing to newly developed features.
Atlanta Media Serviceshttps://atlantamediaservices.com
Redux, Next.js, React Native, Express.js, Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, MUI (Material UI), Ant Design, .NET, Cypress
React, Node.js, REST APIs, AWS Amplify, React Redux, Redux-Saga, React Router, jQuery, Chart.js, Vue, MobX, Vuex, ApexCharts.js
HTML DOM, Agile, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Mobile, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Drupal, Netlify
Gatsby, Responsive Email Templates, Bootstrap 4, Bootstrap 5, Front-end, UI Development, RESTful Web Services, Web Dashboards, Charts, Data Visualization, Back-end, APIs, Serverless, Semantic UI, CI/CD Pipelines, Storybook, Apollo, DOM
Associate's Degree in Graphic Design
Seattle Central College - Seattle, WA, USA
Professional Certificate in Coding: Full Stack Development with MERN
University of Washington
Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer