Senior Front-end Engineer2014 - PRESENTSmartsheet
- Developed a software as a service (SaaS) application empowering teams to rapidly build no-code solutions, align across the entire enterprise, and move with agility to launch everyone's best ideas at scale.
- Helped internal stakeholders plan, design, create and launch both large and small scale customer-facing projects.
- Showcased new features within the SaaS application.
- Provided mentorship on project guidance and project-driven development.
- Built marketing pages aligning campaigns, creative operations, and more.
Senior Front-end Developer needed at YC, Series A SaaS company2021 - 2022Embrace
- Developed a custom autocomplete module with multi-select, preview, tagging, filtering, custom layout, and pop-out options.
- Developed cross-platform, responsive email templates using Twillio on Daily Digest, Network Error, and First Seen cases.
- Worked directly with the Design team to collect UI/UX requirements to meet end client needs.
Web and Mobile Engineer2021 - 2021Taste
- Developed profile, reaction, and rating pages, which are cross-browser, responsive, and live updating on level up and new comments.
- Built several React components that support interactive visualizations of community reactions and analysis.
- Created level-up animations on the mobile application and fixed API integration issues using Trello.
- Participated in UX improvement discussions and made suggestions on better product design.
Senior React Engineer2021 - 2021Riviera Partners
- Developed a Sutro dashboard with a world-class machine learning proprietary to find the best chief experience officer (CXO) candidates in engineering, product, and design on a retained basis.
- Upgraded the platform UI framework version from three to four and migrated the styling system from Less to Sass.
- Run migration against enterprise-scaled projects, frequently rebasing to newly developed features.