Lala Iqbal Khokhar
Verified Expert in Engineering
Lala is determined to be in a league of his own. From startup to enterprise projects, he has consistently proven his expertise by providing top-notch full-stack solutions. He strictly follows his principles, even while working at a high pace, making every single line of code scalable and maintainable. Regarding software architecture, Lala truly understands the pinnacle of scope, which saves costs and increases profits.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), PyCharm
The most amazing...
...project I’ve worked on was a complete CMS solution built from scratch for a cryptocurrency broker: it simplifies the process of trading and bookkeeping.
Principal Software Engineer
- Built a cryptocurrency broker application (front end and back end).
- Solved a tricky scenario using a microservice approach for an application using AWS Lambda.
- Created a work culture that improved my team's on-time delivery, code quality, and overall satisfaction.
- Made critical decisions and suggestions for the growth of my company, which enabled stack holders to take risks with the most negligible probability of failure.
- Provided solutions to problems that had little to no resources available online.
- Developed an application for a cryptocurrency trader. The aim of the application was to manage tasks for a community of 50,000 users.
Next Byte Solutions
- Developed the second-biggest project of my life, an application for a marijuana dispensary with four personas. Catered to each persona's scenario.
- Built several fintech software products for new upcoming startups.
- Created a QR-based restaurant ordering system, which resulted in a $2 million evaluation in seed funding.
- Improved system performance and reliability of an existing product, which improved user experience by a significant margin.
- Created several scripts for batch fetching and uploaded data from two different domains.
- Worked on a medicine delivery application on the front end.
- Made mobile application for a local bus company. Provided online fault tracing, bus location, and trip counts.
- Worked with a team of two to develop a blood donation application for an NGO.
- Fixed bugs and migrated an application from legacy code to the latest version of Angular.
- Updated an application using Socket.IO to handle multiple connections and user disconnects.
- Developed a script to fetch images against a hashtag from Instagram and map them to a separate image according to colors.
- Programmed several industrial types of machinery, including a milk processing plant, yogurt packing, an automatic cheese processor, a chocolate mill, a UHT milk pasteurized, a ball mill, and many more.
- Executed the installation of the machines successfully.
- Reprogrammed existing machines, which increased the production time by 1.5 times.
- Saved money on parts using smart and efficient programming techniques.
- Designed and executed a security project for a gated society using microcontrollers, RFIDs, and ESP32.
Fortune Magic Chocolate Minting Daap
STEM Profile Application
Language Learning Application
The app was built with a matrix ecosystem. Pangea chat has its own home server.
Angular, NestJS, Flutter, MUI (formerly Material UI), Express.js, Ionic
Node.js, REST APIs, Stripe, Web Worker, Stripe API, Socket.IO, AWS Amplify, Chart.js, Google Maps
Microservices, Mobile Development, Agile, KISS, DRY, RESTful Development, Asynchronous Programming
Algolia, Android, iOS, Mobile, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Blockchain
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, JSON, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, Cloud Firestore
Web Scraping, API Integration, Leadership, Team Leadership, APIs, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Single Sign-on (SSO), Payment APIs, Full-stack, Front-end, Full-stack Development, Payment Gateways, Back-end, Web Applications, SaaS, Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, Product Development, Stripe Payments, Digital Kiosks, Point of Sale, POS, User Interface (UI), Bootstrap 4, Architecture, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Image Processing, Ladder Logic, Siemens PLC, Human-machine Interface (HMI), Waterfall Modeling, Cloud Platforms, Data Analysis, Data Mining, ERC-721, System Design, Signals, Digital Systems, Industrial Electronics, PLC, Pattern Recognition, Video Editing, CI/CD Pipelines, Code Review, Release Management, Smart Contracts
Git, Stripe Checkout, GitHub, AngularFire, Firebase Authentication, MATLAB, Photo Editors
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST) - Islamabad, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
COMSATS University Islamabad - Lahore, Pakistan