Senior Software Architect2019 - PRESENTAvanade
- Developed applications using Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Node.js, SQL Server, Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Graph Services, Azure Event Hub, CDN, and Azure API Management.
- Developed solutions using ServiceNow custom tables, custom forms, UI actions, UI policies, import sets, export sets, business rules, scheduled jobs, REST outbound integration, and MID Server.
- Designed the software architecture using a cloud solution and principles and microservices patterns, SOLID principles, and serverless paradigm.
- Configured CI/CD in Azure DevOps pipelines using deployment integration with Azure Cloud components.
- Analyzed business processes with BPMN and modeling in Bizagi Modeler to capture and communicate to the end-user all the process details considered in the solution.
- Constructed an application using the mobile-first and adaptative UI concepts in Vue.js and PWA for Android and IOS devices.
- Implemented Nuxt.js OAuth provider for MSAL and Azure Active Directory for the authentication and authorization, using all the security structure of Azure AD and Microsoft Graph API.
- Developed ServiceNow ITSM solutions configuring and/or customizing the service catalog, scripted service for catalog shopping cart automation, order guide, service portal, request and request items, tasks, change order, CMDB, and approvals.
- Built ServiceNow solutions by customizing components, such as custom tables, domain separations, business rules, scripted REST APIs, integrations with outbound REST APIs, Azure Active Directory integrations with SAML and OAuth2, and scheduled jobs.
- Developed ServiceNow solutions by customizing the custom UI form and list layouts, UI policies and actions, import sets using the MID Server, export sets using the MID Server, events, and email notifications.
Senior Systems Architect2016 - 2019Butantan Institute
Technologies: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SharePoint, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, C#, .NET
- Specified the software architecture for multilayer web applications using SOLID principles, Microsoft .NET, design patterns, ASP.NET MVC, and Telerik UI.NET.
- Implemented domain entities on the SQL Server and Oracle Database using a framework for persistence.
- Implemented a persistence layer using object-relational mapping (ORM) with the Microsoft Entity Framework 6 and Devart Oracle drivers.
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET MVC C#, HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Razor.
- Developed SharePoint applications with workflows and customized web parts.
- Developed automated data extraction, transformation, and load processes with SQL Server Integration Services.
- Developed cubes and MDX reports with SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Analyzed business processes with BPMN and modeling in Bizagi Modeler.
- Analyzed requirements and constructed functional specifications.
- Constructed business process automation in the Bizagi Studio BPMS platform for low-code applications.
Senior Systems Architect2013 - 2016Açotubo Group
Technologies: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Team Leadership, C#, ASP.NET, Automated UI Testing, Scrum Master, Scrum, Web Services, Caché
- Worked as a systems architect, playing a technical leadership role, in a company predominantly distributor of steel products that had a legacy ERP that needed to be extended, maintained, and part of it still needed to be implemented.
- Participated in the elaboration, construction, and execution in the company plan to acquire and implement a new market ERP.
- Constructed an RFP for the selection and acquisition of ERP, focusing on the structural analysis of the software in comparison with the existing business structure and the technical robustness of the available solutions.
- Analyzed the main ERP modules: distribution, manufacturing, engineering (PDM), enterprise, document manager, business analytics, warehouse data collection, report designer, and developer studio.
- Captured and analyzed the requirements and functional specification and use cases and served as the scrum master for the scrum development team.
- Defined the architecture along with analyzing and developing the multilayer software for building web applications with various technologies (Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, C #) with the Ext.Net UI components (Ext JS).
- Handled the functional and structural analysis of ERP IFS Applications 8 modules.
- Implemented the functional specification for customizing ERP IFS application modules.
- Held an ERP IFS application fundamentals workshop for the management staff.
- Researched and tested the Micro Focus automated test platform for applications in ERP IFS applications.
Senior Systems Analyst2011 - 2013Fast Solutions
Technologies: Oracle Database, Network Automation, SharePoint 2010, Caml, Windows Services, C#.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, WCF Web Services, .NET, Entity, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 11g
- Analyzed, developed, and supported solutions for the credit card management business for the Visa and Mastercard credit platforms.
- Captured and analyzed requirements and functional specifications and use cases.
- Implemented domain entities modeling, Oracle 11g, and SQL Server database structure for persistence and ORM mappings on Microsoft Entity Framework 4 platform and Oracle DevArt Oracle connector (database first).
- Analyzed and developed Microsoft .NET WCF 3.5 web services, ASP.NET Web Forms 4/4.5 applications, batch console applications, and Windows Background Services in C # Microsoft .NET 4/4.5.
- Analyzed and developed SharePoint 2010 applications with customized lists, workflows, and reports with reporting services, Caml Queries, and InfoPath Forms for SharePoint 2010 for a NOC processing solution.
- Designed, analyzed, and developed workflows for automation of infrastructure tasks on the Network Automation BPA platform.
- Worked on stored procedures tuning analysis, SQL queries, and Oracle database indexing.
- Analyzed and developed a security segregation layer for access to tables protected by PCI DSS compliances by satellite systems in Oracle databases.
Senior Systems Analyst2008 - 2011Emphasys IT Services
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Oracle 10g, Oracle9i, Oracle 8, Databases, ASP.NET Web Forms, Ajax, Web Standards, HTML
- Worked as a systems analyst for multilayer applications that involved various technologies.