Verified Expert in Engineering
Vim Text Editor, Tmux, Linux, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked at, was building services for eCommerces. During a Black Friday the services would receive over 800,000 requests per minute.
Full-stack Software Developer
- Created and maintained a React Native app that I rewrote from Ionic.
- Developed an Apple Watch app using Swift and integrated it with React Native.
- Built GraphQL and REST APIs with Node.js and TypeScript.
- Integrated Apple and Google to sell subscriptions within the app.
- Developed, maintained, and scaled a PostgreSQL database.
- Integrated the React Native app with sensors like GPS and accelerometer. Wrote native code (Java and Swift) to make it work while the app is in the background.
- Designed serverless APIs using API Gateway and Lambda from AWS.
Run The Realm
- Built a React Native app for iOS and Android using Firebase for the back-end.
- Worked with Android and iOS native APIs like GPS and Audio.
- Integrated push notifications in the app and built a little framework to schedule them.
- Developed user authentication with Facebook, Google, and Apple through Firebase.
- Integrated Firebase - Firestore, Storage, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Crashlytics, Analytics, and Functions.
- Worked remote from Brazil to Norway. The five-hour time-zone gap wasn't a problem.
- Maintained a Meteor app with React in the front end.
- Helped with a migration from the Meteor back end to a Java back end and from MongoDB to PostgreSQL.
- Built E2E tests using WebdriverIO.
- Worked with reactive technology (the client and server talked through WebSockets to keep data in sync).
- Oversaw the build and maintenance of several web apps, from the web server to the front end.
- Maintained Node.js web servers that could scale up to handle more than 800,000 requests per minute.
- Worked with a lot of different teams up to 18 developers using agile methodologies.
I worked as one of the core maintainers of this open-source project.
It's also open source, the source code can be found here:
Data Validation with TypeScript
I plan to transform the framework into an open-source library in the near future.
Spark, React Native, Express.js, Redux, Next.js, Jest, AngularJS, Angular
Node.js, React, Chai, Ramda, Lodash, REST APIs, React Redux
Mocha, Vim Text Editor, Tmux, Git, Expo, AWS CLI
Shell Commands, Software, Serverless, Amazon API Gateway
Scrum, Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Mobile Development, REST
Firebase, Linux, MacOS, Meteor, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Android, iOS
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)