Software Developer2019 - PRESENTRun The Realm
Technologies: Firebase, Java, Swift, TypeScript, React Native
- Built a React Native app for iOS and Android.
- Worked with Android and iOS native APIs like GPS and Audio.
- Integrated push notifications in the app and built a little framework to schedule them.
- Developed user authentication with Facebook, Google, and Apple through Firebase.
- Integrated Firebase (Firestore, Storage, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Crashlytics, Analytics, and Functions).
Full-stack Software Developer2017 - PRESENTJoga
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, C, Java, Swift, React Native, GraphQL, TypeScript, React, Node.js
- Developed and maintained a React Native app that I rewrote from Ionic.
- Developed an Apple Watch app using Swift and integrated with React Native.
- Built GraphQL and REST APIs with TypeScript.
- Integrated Apple and Google to sell subscriptions within the app.
- Developed and maintained a PostgreSQL database.
- Integrated the React Native app with sensors like GPS and accelerometer, had to write native code (Java and Switft) to make it work while the app is in background.
- Designed serverless APIs using API Gateway and Lambda from AWS.
- Built a Tizen wearable app with C.
Software Developer2017 - 2018Diffia
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Java, MongoDB, React, Meteor, Node.js
- Worked remote from Brazil to Norway. The five-hour time-zone gap wasn't a problem.
- Maintained a Meteor app with React in the front end.
- Helped with a migration from the Meteor back end to a Java back end and from MongoDB to PostgreSQL.
- Built E2E tests using WebdriverIO.
- Worked with reactive technology (the client and server talked through WebSockets to keep data in sync).
Software Developer2014 - 2017Chaordic
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Scala, AngularJS, Node.js
- Oversaw the build and maintenance of several web apps, from the web server to the front end.
- Maintained Node.js web servers that could scale up to handle more than 800,000 requests per minute.
- Worked with a lot of different teams up to 18 developers using agile methodologies.