Lead Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019Tatts/Tabcorp
Technologies: Sass, Angular, Java, Groovy, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation
- Led a global development team.
- Implemented several new features to a charitable raffle system.
- Completely refactored the front-end system.
- Implemented an autoplay function which enhancing sales by 10%.
- Provided support to the sporting clubs on the raffle system.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019ZeeMaps
- Developed new features and maintained a SaaS enterprise map application.
- Created a new admin dashboard.
- Refactored a customer billing system.
- Implemented a new custom route functionality.
- Built a unit testing framework.
Full-stack Engineer2016 - 2019Spinn3r
Technologies: Scala, Kibana, ActiveMQ, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Java
- Developed a crawler module to load social video media content from Vimeo.
- Created enhancements to media crawler to increase coverage of Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram data feeds.
- Developed a new customer subscription and payment platform integrated with Stripe.
- Migrated a legacy servlet-based infrastructure to Jax-RS using Jersey.
- Created an Elasticsearch REST plugin to add a result counting HTTP header into server responses.
- Integrated Spark SQL and Elasticsearch to enable custom data research.
Chief Java Architect2016 - 2018Aurea Software
Technologies: Scala, Big Data, REST, JAX-RS, Cassandra, Spark, Apache Kafka, Java
- Designed a common alert streaming infrastructure to use Kafka and Spark to be used across multiple company products.
- Developed plugins to enable monitoring and troubleshooting of several applications used by important clients.
- Created a custom report dashboard based on data collected by sensors streams.
Senior JEE Architect2015 - 2016Powerlogic | RS Department of Justice
- Designed and developed a standard RESTful service architecture using Java 8, Jax-RS, and CDI being used in several projects.
- Developed a security system to deliver consolidated application access and user information from Active Directory and HR systems through a REST interface.
- Mentored and trained development teams on AngularJS.
- Developed and designed a standard component-based AngularJS reference architecture.
- Maintained and updated Jenkins and Sonar installations for dozens of department projects.
- Supported and provided assessments for development teams.
Senior Consulting Architect2014 - 2015TOTVS | Brazil Ministry of Health
- Developed a real-time module to enable the exchange of harm notifications data between cities, states, and central federal government spheres.
- Created an installable version of the web application using an embedded JavaFX browser and IzPack so it could be used on standalone offline mode.
- Supported an application deployment into a huge cluster infrastructure data center of the Ministry of Health.
- Developed a new disease-harm notification instruments using Java, REST, and AngularJS.
IT Specialist2008 - 2015IBM
Technologies: JSON, RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, IBM Worklight, Spring, IBM Db2, WebSphere, Java EE, Java
- Developed a RESTful integration API using Spring REST, JDBC, and DB2 for ILC and ICLA legacy systems, enabling the creation of their mobile version with IBM Worklight Platform.
- Implemented a batch data exchanger between our labor-claiming software with SAP, using Java NIO API and DB2.
- Worked as a Java instructor representing IBM for the BTP internship program in a local college institution attended by around 100 students.
- Developed a spreadsheet import and export function for the Intranet Labor Claiming software using Apache POI and Java.
- Created an event-based SQL parser to enable batch editing of thousand of existing DB2 statements.
Senior Consulting Architect2014 - 2014SRM Asset Management
Technologies: JSON, RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, AngularJS, Microsoft SQL Server, GlassFish, Hazelcast, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Spring, Java EE, Java 8
- Developed and designed a micro-services architecture using standalone Java agents and RabbitMQ for their financial system.
- Created an integration layer between a SQL Server Message Broker and RabbitMQ to enable real-time processing of operations executed on the legacy system.
- Developed a payments dispatcher web interface using AngularJS and WebSockets.
Senior Consulting Architect2012 - 2014TOTVS | Brazil Ministry of Health
- Designed and developed an AngularJS front-end architecture to enable rule-intensive harm notification forms.
- Developed a dozen disease notification forms and business rules using Java, Spring, Oracle, and AngularJS.
- Created alerts and reports for epidemic patterns based on real-time data from collected from harm notifications.
- Designed a data exchanger to enable online and offline notifications.
- Developed a harm notification mobile application using jQuery Mobile.
Training Instructor2006 - 2011TargetTrust
- Taught as an instructor on JSP/ Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, Enterprise JavaBeans, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces, and JBoss Seam.
- Worked in more than 25 courses over five years.
- Responsible for creating course handouts and presentation slides.
Senior Java Developer2007 - 2008e-Core
Technologies: Hibernate, WebSphere, Oracle, Apache Struts, EJB, Java
- Developed a port change and discharge schedules module using EJB, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Created a data integration loader for Vessels Lloyds Feed service using Oracle PL/SQL and JDBC.
Java Developer2005 - 2007Telefonica España
Technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle, WebLogic, Spring, Apache Struts, Java
- Developed a document workflow module using Java and PL/SQL.
- Created an integration layer between the web application and the back-office telecom system.