Luciano Greiner dos Santos
ExperienceJava - 15 yearsSpring - 12 yearsBig Data - 6 yearsNode.js - 6 yearsElasticsearch - 5 yearsAmazon Web Services (AWS) - 4 yearsAngular - 3 yearsCassandra - 3 years
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, IDEA IDE
The most amazing...
...thing I've done was extract 100,000 of the most popular people and what their professions are from one year of raw Twitter data.
Lead Blockchain Engineer
- Served as a lead engineer and manager of NFT projects for remarkable clients in the entertainment, hospitality, and restaurant industries.
- Architected and developed an automated platform to customize and deploy standardized smart contracts.
- Developed several Web3.js components to interact with smart contracts and back-end services.
- Built advanced blockchain monitoring and analytics tools to keep on-chain data in sync with high-performance cache stores.
Creator Networks Inc.
- Provided training and lectures about NFT development standards and good practices.
- Trained and lectured about blockchain subgraph development.
- Advised a project to empower YouTube content creators to sell and share revenue from their channels though NFTs.
Lead Web3.js and Blockchain Engineer
- Developed an Ethereum smart contract in Solidity using the ERC721 standard for an NFT collection.
- Built a Web3.js front end to mint and collect payments for NFTs, show user assets, and process utility orders.
- Deployed a scalable and secure Web3 infrastructure using OpenZeppelin Defender and AWS.
Director of Engineering (Blockchain)
- Planned and put together an engineering team for a disrupting blockchain-based social media platform that will reward regular users with crypto and mint NFTs for every post created to give back true content ownership.
- Defined and implemented software architecture and blockchain technologies.
- Managed the development of a new smart contract for a social media token.
- Participated in developing Web3.js components to let users sign in to our DApp. This enabled them to check their token allocations, use other functions like username reservation, and participate in special promotions.
- Collaborated on developing an NFT collection and a smart raffle contract using chainlink technology, which we made accessible through Web3.js.
- Managed a globally distributed team of over 25 engineers and was in charge of requirements specification; constantly communicated with the executive board to translate high-level business requirements into software deliverables.
- Developed new data visualizations for field irrigation information.
- Pioneered new reports for nitrogen application recommendations.
- Helped fix a dozen bug fixes and worked on improvements on partner integrations, such as John Deere.
Lead Java Engineer
- Developed an engine for applying processing rules to telemetry data collected from tractors and other appliances.
- Implemented over 30 different rules to detect failures on tractors.
- Implemented an analytics engine that retrieves historical telemetry data to detect abnormal tractor behaviors, like undesired location changes or awkward odometer movements.
Senior ES Consultant
- Worked on the performance tuning of the Elasticsearch cluster set up.
- Refactored the existing Elasticsearch queries and improved the overall response time from over 30s to a mere sub-second.
- Developed a new SMS campaign statistics dashboard using advanced Elasticsearch and Kibana query capabilities.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
- Played a leadership role in a global development team.
- Implemented several new features to a charitable raffle system.
- Completely refactored the front end and made the app more attractive to clients.
- Implemented an autoplay function which enhanced sales by 10%.
- Provided support to sporting clubs for the raffle system.
- Developed new features and maintained a SaaS enterprise map application.
- Created a new admin dashboard to manage billing and customer support.
- Implemented a new custom route functionality on the map system.
- Integrated a unit testing framework to improve general delivery quality.
- Developed a crawler module to load social video media content from Vimeo.
- Created enhancements to media crawlers to increase coverage of Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram data feeds.
- Developed a new customer subscription and payment platform integrated with Stripe.
- Migrated a legacy servlet-based infrastructure to Jax-RS using Jersey.
- Created an Elasticsearch REST plugin to add a result counting HTTP header into server responses.
- Integrated Spark SQL and Elasticsearch to enable custom data research.
Chief Java Architect
- Designed a common alert streaming infrastructure to use Kafka and Spark to be used across multiple company products.
- Developed plugins to enable monitoring and troubleshooting of several applications used by important clients.
- Created a custom report dashboard based on data collected by sensors streams.
Senior JEE Architect
Powerlogic | RS Department of Justice
- Designed and developed a standard RESTful service architecture using Java 8, Jax-RS, and CDI being used in several projects.
- Developed a security system to deliver consolidated application access and user information from Active Directory and HR systems through a REST interface.
- Mentored and trained development teams on AngularJS.
- Developed and designed a standard component-based AngularJS reference architecture.
- Maintained and updated Jenkins and Sonar installations for dozens of department projects.
- Supported and provided assessments for development teams.
Senior Consulting Architect
TOTVS | Brazil Ministry of Health
- Developed a real-time module to enable the exchange of harm notifications data between cities, states, and central federal government spheres.
- Created an installable version of the web application using an embedded JavaFX browser and IzPack so it could be used on standalone offline mode.
- Supported an application deployment into a huge cluster infrastructure data center of the Ministry of Health.
- Developed a new disease-harm notification instruments using Java, REST, and AngularJS.
- Developed a RESTful integration API using Spring REST, JDBC, and DB2 for ILC and ICLA legacy systems, enabling the creation of their mobile version with IBM Worklight Platform.
- Implemented a batch data exchanger between our labor-claiming software with SAP, using Java NIO API and DB2.
- Worked as a Java instructor representing IBM for the BTP internship program in a local college institution attended by around 100 students.
- Developed a spreadsheet import and export function for the Intranet Labor Claiming software using Apache POI and Java.
- Created an event-based SQL parser to enable batch editing of thousand of existing DB2 statements.
Senior Consulting Architect
SRM Asset Management
- Developed and designed a micro-services architecture using standalone Java agents and RabbitMQ for their financial system.
- Created an integration layer between a SQL Server Message Broker and RabbitMQ to enable real-time processing of operations executed on the legacy system.
- Developed a payments dispatcher web interface using AngularJS and WebSockets.
Senior Consulting Architect
TOTVS | Brazil Ministry of Health
- Designed and developed an AngularJS front-end architecture to enable rule-intensive harm notification forms.
- Developed a dozen disease notification forms and business rules using Java, Spring, Oracle, and AngularJS.
- Created alerts and reports for epidemic patterns based on real-time data from collected from harm notifications.
- Designed a data exchanger to enable online and offline notifications.
- Developed a harm notification mobile application using jQuery Mobile.
- Taught as an instructor on JSP/ Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, Enterprise JavaBeans, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces, and JBoss Seam.
- Worked in more than 25 courses over five years.
- Responsible for creating course handouts and presentation slides.
Senior Java Developer
- Developed a port change and discharge schedules module using EJB, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Created a data integration loader for Vessels Lloyds Feed service using Oracle PL/SQL and JDBC.
- Developed a document workflow module using Java and PL/SQL.
- Created an integration layer between the web application and the back-office telecom system.
ILC - Intranet Labor Claiming
ICLA - Intranet Contract Labor Approval
LMS - Logistics Management System
SCJP - Sun Certified Java Programmer
SCWCD - Sun Certified Web Components Developer
SCBCD - Sun Certified Business Components Developer
SCEA - Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
Functional Programming Utilities for Java 8https://github.com/lucianogreiner/fp4j
Omni - Blockchain Social Media
The platform would them distribute rewards for engagement in the form of tokens directly to the content NFTs. That means posts could also be traded along with their rights to receive royalties.
The project was developed from the ground, including the smart contract and portal of a Web3.js front end to let users mint, pay, and manage their assets.
JSF, Apache Spark, AngularJS, Spring, JPA, Bootstrap, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Next.js, Hadoop, Angular, Angular Material, OAuth 2, Activiti BPM, Apache Struts, Spark, JavaServer Faces
JDBC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Node.js, Moment.js, Spring REST, React, Web3.js, Stripe, Stripe API, REST APIs, jQuery
Eclipse IDE, Bitbucket, Subversion (SVN), Jetty, Git, Apache Tomcat, RabbitMQ, Apache Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Bower, Apache Ant, AWS SDK, AWS CloudFormation, Gulp, ActiveMQ, SoapUI, Grunt, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Figma, IDEA IDE, Kibana, IBM Worklight, GIS, Apache Storm
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), REST, Lambda Architecture, Microservices, RESTful Development, Management
Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle, Linux, Blockchain, Ethereum, Apache Kafka, JBoss, WebSphere, AWS Lambda, Eclipse, Java EE, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
JSON, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, H2, Spring Data, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Hazelcast, IBM Db2, Neo4j, MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Amazon DynamoDB
Enterprise, JAAS, WebLogic, SOAP, EclipseLink, EJB 3, CDI, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Message Queues, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Full-stack, Data Analytics, Big Data, WebSockets, Unix Shell Scripting, OAuth, AWS Cloud Architecture, Lambda Functions, GlassFish, Ethers.js, IPFS
Bachelor's Degree in System Analysis
Unisinos - Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos - São Leopoldo - Brazil