Lead Blockchain engineer2022 - PRESENTAlchemy - w3aas
Technologies: Web3.js, Ethers.js, Ethereum, Solidity, Rust, TypeScript, AWS, IPFS, GraphQL, Full-stack, React
- Lead engineer and manager of NFT projects for remarkable clients of Entertainment, Hospitality and Restaurant industries.
- Architecture and development of an automated platform to customize and deploy standardized smart contracts.
- Development of several Web3 components to interact with smart contracts and backend services.
- Development of advanced blockchain monitoring and analytics tools to keep on-chain data in sync with high-performance cache stores.
Blockchain Consultant2022 - 2022Creator Networks Inc.
Technologies: Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Solidity, Full-stack
- Training/Lectures about NFT development standards and good practices.
- Training/Lectures about Blockchain Subgraph development.
- Advisory of a project to empower Youtube Content creators to sell and share revenue from their channels though NFTs.
Lead Web3 and Blockchain engineer2022 - 2022OffStage Holdings
Technologies: Web3.js, Solidity, Blockchain, GraphQL, Figma, React
- Development of Ethereum smart contract in Solidity using ERC721 standard for a NFT collection.
- Development of a Web3 frontend to mint and collect payments for NFTs, show user assets and process utility orders.
- Deployment of a scalable and secure Web3 infrastructure using Openzeppelin Defender and AWS.
Director of Engineering - Blockchain2020 - 2022Omni
Technologies: Java, Blockchain, Management, Web3.js, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Spring, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Solidity, GraphQL, Full-stack, Figma, React
- Planned and put together an engineering team for a disrupting Blockchain-based social media platform that will reward regular users with crypto and mint NFTs for every post created to give back true content ownership.
- Defined and implemented software architecture and blockchain technologies.
- Managed the development of a new smart contract for a social media token.
- Participated in developing Web3 components to let users sign in to our DApp. This enabled them to check their token allocations, use other functions like username reservation, and participate in special promotions.
- Collaborated on developing an NFT collection and a smart raffle contract using Chainlink technology, which we made accessible through Web3.
- Managed a globally distributed team of over 25 engineers and was in charge of requirements specification. I was in constant communication with the executive board to translate high-level business requirements into software deliverables.
Python Engineer2021 - 2021Yara
- Developed new data visualizations for field irrigation information.
- Pioneered new reports for nitrogen application recommendations.
- Helped fix a dozen bug fixes and worked on improvements on partner integrations, such as John Deere.
Lead Java Engineer2020 - 2021Caterpillar
Technologies: Java, Spring, AWS, AWS DynamoDB, Full-stack
- Developed an engine for applying processing rules to telemetry data collected from tractors and other appliances.
- Implemented over 30 different rules to detect failures on tractors.
- Implemented an analytics engine that retrieves historical telemetry data to detect abnormal tractor behaviors, like undesired location changes or awkward odometer movements.
Senior ES Consultant2019 - 2020MediaMinds, LLC
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Angular, PHP, Full-stack, Data Analytics
- Worked on the performance tuning of the Elasticsearch cluster set up.
- Refactored the existing Elasticsearch queries and improved the overall response time from over 30s to a mere sub-second.
- Developed a new SMS campaign statistics dashboard using advanced Elasticsearch and Kibana query capabilities.
Lead Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019Tatts/Tabcorp
Technologies: Sass, Angular, Java, Groovy, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation, Full-stack
- Played a leadership role in a global development team.
- Implemented several new features to a charitable raffle system.
- Completely refactored the front end and made the app more attractive to clients.
- Implemented an autoplay function which enhanced sales by 10%.
- Provided support to sporting clubs for the raffle system.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2019ZeeMaps
- Developed new features and maintained a SaaS enterprise map application.
- Created a new admin dashboard to manage billing and customer support.
- Implemented a new custom route functionality on the map system.
- Integrated a unit testing framework to improve general delivery quality.
Full-stack Engineer2016 - 2019DataStreamer
Technologies: Scala, Kibana, ActiveMQ, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Java, Full-stack, Data Analytics
- Developed a crawler module to load social video media content from Vimeo.
- Created enhancements to media crawlers to increase coverage of Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram data feeds.
- Developed a new customer subscription and payment platform integrated with Stripe.
- Migrated a legacy servlet-based infrastructure to Jax-RS using Jersey.
- Created an Elasticsearch REST plugin to add a result counting HTTP header into server responses.
- Integrated Spark SQL and Elasticsearch to enable custom data research.
Chief Java Architect2016 - 2018Aurea Software
Technologies: Scala, Big Data, REST, JAX-RS, Cassandra, Spark, Apache Kafka, Java, Full-stack
- Designed a common alert streaming infrastructure to use Kafka and Spark to be used across multiple company products.
- Developed plugins to enable monitoring and troubleshooting of several applications used by important clients.
- Created a custom report dashboard based on data collected by sensors streams.
Senior JEE Architect2015 - 2016Powerlogic | RS Department of Justice
- Designed and developed a standard RESTful service architecture using Java 8, Jax-RS, and CDI being used in several projects.
- Developed a security system to deliver consolidated application access and user information from Active Directory and HR systems through a REST interface.
- Mentored and trained development teams on AngularJS.
- Developed and designed a standard component-based AngularJS reference architecture.
- Maintained and updated Jenkins and Sonar installations for dozens of department projects.
- Supported and provided assessments for development teams.
Senior Consulting Architect2014 - 2015TOTVS | Brazil Ministry of Health
- Developed a real-time module to enable the exchange of harm notifications data between cities, states, and central federal government spheres.
- Created an installable version of the web application using an embedded JavaFX browser and IzPack so it could be used on standalone offline mode.
- Supported an application deployment into a huge cluster infrastructure data center of the Ministry of Health.
- Developed a new disease-harm notification instruments using Java, REST, and AngularJS.
IT Specialist2008 - 2015IBM
Technologies: JSON, RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, IBM Worklight, Spring, IBM Db2, WebSphere, Java EE, Java
- Developed a RESTful integration API using Spring REST, JDBC, and DB2 for ILC and ICLA legacy systems, enabling the creation of their mobile version with IBM Worklight Platform.
- Implemented a batch data exchanger between our labor-claiming software with SAP, using Java NIO API and DB2.
- Worked as a Java instructor representing IBM for the BTP internship program in a local college institution attended by around 100 students.
- Developed a spreadsheet import and export function for the Intranet Labor Claiming software using Apache POI and Java.
- Created an event-based SQL parser to enable batch editing of thousand of existing DB2 statements.
Senior Consulting Architect2014 - 2014SRM Asset Management
Technologies: JSON, RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, AngularJS, Microsoft SQL Server, GlassFish, Hazelcast, RabbitMQ, Microservices, Spring, Java EE, Java 8
- Developed and designed a micro-services architecture using standalone Java agents and RabbitMQ for their financial system.
- Created an integration layer between a SQL Server Message Broker and RabbitMQ to enable real-time processing of operations executed on the legacy system.
- Developed a payments dispatcher web interface using AngularJS and WebSockets.
Senior Consulting Architect2012 - 2014TOTVS | Brazil Ministry of Health
- Designed and developed an AngularJS front-end architecture to enable rule-intensive harm notification forms.
- Developed a dozen disease notification forms and business rules using Java, Spring, Oracle, and AngularJS.
- Created alerts and reports for epidemic patterns based on real-time data from collected from harm notifications.
- Designed a data exchanger to enable online and offline notifications.
- Developed a harm notification mobile application using jQuery Mobile.
Training Instructor2006 - 2011TargetTrust
- Taught as an instructor on JSP/ Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, Enterprise JavaBeans, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces, and JBoss Seam.
- Worked in more than 25 courses over five years.
- Responsible for creating course handouts and presentation slides.
Senior Java Developer2007 - 2008e-Core
Technologies: Hibernate, WebSphere, Oracle, Apache Struts, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java
- Developed a port change and discharge schedules module using EJB, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Created a data integration loader for Vessels Lloyds Feed service using Oracle PL/SQL and JDBC.
Java Developer2005 - 2007Telefonica España
Technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle, WebLogic, Spring, Apache Struts, Java
- Developed a document workflow module using Java and PL/SQL.
- Created an integration layer between the web application and the back-office telecom system.