Full-Stack Engineer2016 - 2019Spinn3r
Technologies: Java, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, ActiveMQ, Kibana
- Developed a crawler module to load social video media content from Vimeo.
- Created enhancements to media crawler to increase coverage of Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram data feeds.
- Developed a new customer subscription and payment platform integrated with Stripe.
- Migrated a legacy servlet-based infrastructure to Jax-RS using Jersey.
- Created an Elasticsearch Rest plugin to add a result counting HTTP header into server responses.
Chief Java Architect2016 - 2018Aurea Software
Technologies: Java, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Jax-RS, Rest, Big Data
- Designed a common alert streaming infrastructure to use Kafka and Spark to be used across multiple company products.
- Developed plugins to enable monitoring and troubleshooting of several applications used by important clients.
Senior JEE Architect2015 - 2016Powerlogic - RS Department of Justice
- Designed and developed a standard RESTful service architecture using Java 8, Jax-RS, and CDI being used in several projects.
- Developed a security system to deliver consolidated application access and user information from Active Directory and HR systems through a REST interface.
- Mentored and trained development teams on AngularJS.
- Developed and designed a standard component-based AngularJS reference architecture.
- Maintained and updated Jenkins and Sonar installations for dozens of department projects.
- Supported and provided assessments for development teams.
Senior Consulting Architect2014 - 2015TOTVS - Brazil Ministry of Health
- Developed a real-time module to enable the exchange of harm notifications data between cities, states, and central federal government spheres.
- Created an installable version of the web application using an embedded JavaFX browser and IzPack so it could be used on standalone offline mode.
- Supported an application deployment into a huge cluster infrastructure data center of the Ministry of Health.
- Developed a new disease-harm notification instruments using Java, REST, and AngularJS.
IT Specialist2008 - 2015IBM
Technologies: Java, Java-EE, Websphere, DB2, Spring Framework, Json Rest, IBM Worklight
- Developed a Restful integration API using Spring REST, JDBC, and DB2 for ILC and ICLA legacy systems, enabling the creation of their mobile version with IBM Worklight Platform.
- Implemented a batch data exchanger between our Labor claiming software with SAP, using Java NIO API and DB2.
- Worked as a Java instructor representing IBM for the BTP internship program in a local college institution attended by around 100 students.
- Developed a spreadsheet import and export function for the Intranet Labor Claiming software using Apache POI and Java.
- Created an event based SQL parser to enable batch editing of thousand of existing DB2 statements.
Senior Consulting Architect2014 - 2014SRM Asset Management
Technologies: Java 8, Java EE, Spring, Microservices, JSON Rest, RabbitMQ, Hazelcast, Glassfish, SQL Server, AngularJS
- Developed and designed a micro-services architecture using standalone Java agents and RabbitMQ for their financial system.
- Created an integration layer between a SQL Server Message Broker and RabbitMQ to enable real-time processing of operations executed on the legacy system.
- Developed a payments dispatcher web interface using AngularJS and WebSockets.
Senior Consulting Architect2012 - 2014TOTVS - Brazil Ministry of Health
- Designed and developed an AngularJS front-end architecture to enable rule-intensive harm notification forms.
- Developed a dozen disease notification forms and business rules using Java, Spring, Oracle, and AngularJS.
- Created alerts and reports for epidemic patterns based on real-time data from collected from harm notifications.
- Designed a data exchanger to enable online and offline notifications.
- Developed a harm notification mobile application using jQuery Mobile.
Training Instructor2006 - 2011TargetTrust
- Taught as an instructor on JSP/ Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, Enterprise JavaBeans, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces, and JBoss Seam.
- Worked in more than 25 courses over 5 years.
- Responsible for creating course handouts and presentation slides.
Senior Java Developer2007 - 2008e-Core
Technologies: Java, EJB, Struts, Oracle, WebSphere, Hibernate
- Developed a port change and discharge schedules module using EJB, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Created a data integration loader for Vessels Lloyds Feed service using Oracle PL/SQL and JDBC.
Java Developer2005 - 2007Telefonica España
Technologies: Java, Struts, Spring, WebLogic, Oracle, PL/SQL
- Developed a document workflow module using Java and PL/SQL.
- Created an integration layer between the web application and the back-office telecom system.