Technical Editor2015 - PRESENTToptal
Technologies: WebRTC, Go, Node.js
- Helped others author rich technical content for the Toptal Engineering Blog and Toptal Resources.
- Developed Battlescripts - a bot-vs-bot Battleships webgame.
- Developed Hopper - a prototype deployment automation tool.
- Developed Arteegee - a simple implementation of the popular game Connect Four over WebRTC.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015Mukto Software Ltd
- Built a web-based ERP using Python and Django.
- Created a web-based interface for Kettle (an ETL app) using PHP and Yii.
- Built a programming and bot contest hosting platform using Node.js.
- Created a data analysis and reporting web app using Node.js.
- Developed a web-based interface for Teiid (a virtual database app) using PHP and Yii.
Full Stack Developer2014 - 2014Mainsocial (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase, AngularJS, Underscore.js, CoffeeScript, Express.js, MongoDB, Node.js
- Created a number of services in a micro-architecture fashion.
- Created an authentication service with single-sign on capabilities.
- Created a central service for storing sports statistics, with revision history and reversion support.
- Created a fantasy sports game involving baseball.
- Created a real-time fantasy sports game involving ice hockey.
Researcher2012 - 2014Computer Vision and Cybernetics Group
Technologies: Python, MATLAB
- Prototyped machine learning algorithms using MATLAB.
- Implemented and benchmarked a number of offline signature verification algorithms.
- Implemented efficient object detection, recognition, and path finding algorithms.
- Implemented a tool for doing binary sentiment analysis on tweets.
- Implemented a semi-supervised algorithm for document classification.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Mochie Enterprise
- Built an URL obfuscation web app.
- Created a poetry kit-like web app for product title generation.
- Developed a product details webpage scraper featuring automated translation from non-english websites.
- Implemented Paypal and eBay integration for product sales monitoring.
- Handled auction management and planning software.