Front-end Developer2015 - PRESENTSavv-e
Technologies: jQuery, Less, HTML, SCORM
- Maintained and developed an in-house framework for building eLearning modules.
- Used the said framework to build a range of SCORM 1.2 modules including responsive and/or accessible modules.
- Mentored other members of the design team about accessibility, problem-solving, and how to debug styling and functionality issues.
- Advised script writers and designers of options on how to design certain pages/functionality by giving the pros and cons for each option.
- Debugged issues relating to browser and LMS environments affecting the eLearning modules.
- Worked with clients in various sectors, like the banking industry and governmental organizations, and sizes, such as other big companies like the Toll Group (transportation) and Ausgrid (energy).
Front-end Developer2010 - 2015Komosion
Technologies: jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Utilized an in-house CMS to make websites.
- Converted PSDs to HTML for back-end developers to implement using the CMS.
- Built responsive EDMS to be deployed via Campaign Monitor.
- Collaborated with the back-end developers to solve any issues with creating the website post giving them the HTML.
- Managed contractors to ensure they were creating quality work with good code that matches the design.
- Worked with clients such as universities, financial institutions, and other big clients like Rheem (water heater manufacturer), Wattyl (paint manufacturer), and Bottlemart (retail alcohol distributor).