Full-stack Developer2015 - PRESENTLocco Solution
- Designed a Cloud solution.
- Handled end-to-end development.
- Conceived and executed the development of the Locco web app for travel expenditure management.
.NET Developer2016 - 2016White Rabbit Services (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, .NET, QuickBooks, Salesforce
- Created a new version of a library for connecting to QuickBooks Desktop that's a wrapper for QBFC.
- Created a new version of a web service for QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Developed a console application that pools a wholesale eCommerce platform and syncs data with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Developed a desktop application for importing Salesforce data of a large non-profit organization into QuickBooks Desktop.
.NET developer2015 - 2016Minesmith (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, .NET, Windows, DevExpress, AMPL SDK, Gurobi SDK
- Participated in code review and assessment of new functionality that was in development for a while.
- Finalized the development of AMPL exporters for integration with AMPL solver.
- Modified the underlying model to support advanced business scenarios.
- Optimized time performance of SDK integrations.
- Refactored long running tasks to be run asynchronously.
.NET SDK Developer2015 - 2015DreamFactory (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, REST, GitFlow, NuGet
- Upgraded the SDK to the newest platform version and released the NuGet package.
- Created a new ASP.NET demo application.
- Converted the SDK to a portable class library to support multiple platforms.
- Refactored existing code to reduce repetition and make adding new API endpoints easier.
- Improved code coverage.
C# Programmer2014 - 2015KING ICT
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, T-SQL, TFS
- Successfully took the lead on managing the codebase of a long running government project.
- Assumed the role of Team Lead on a small Scrum team.
- Organized peer code review sessions.
- Transitioned the project from manual publish to one-click publish.
- Implemented log maintenance jobs.
- Implemented MVP architecture in future development to encourage and facilitate unit testing.
Software Developer2013 - 2014PossimusIT
- Participated in extensive customer request and business process analysis.
- Designed and implemented the ER model.
- Implemented WebAPI to allow integration with other parts of existing architecture.
- Created a model mapping framework.
- Designed multiple UI controls.