Marko Vucemilovic Simunovic
Quality Assurance Developer
For the past 14 years, Marko has worked as senior quality assurance engineer with the last three years working in key positions such as test lead. He was also involved in starting up a company in Croatia that provides various software quality assurance activities.
ExperienceTesting - 14 yearsSoftware QA - 14 yearsAgile Software Testing - 14 yearsSelenium - 10 yearsJira - 7 yearsSelenium IDE - 6 yearsJenkins - 5 yearsApache JMeter - 5 years
Confluence, REST APIs, UiPath, Apache JMeter, Selenium, iOS, Android, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve built were tools for law enforcement, public safety, and government intelligence in the fight against drug trafficking, cyber money laundering, etc.
Co-owner | Senior Test Specialist
- Automated a test for iOS, Android, and web applications, conducted manual testing, and wrote the documentation (test plans, test reports).
- Created an automated test for web applications using Ghost Inspector, Selenium and Selenium IDE, JMeter, and UiPath.
- Built a continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins to support the continuous development process.
- Worked within an Agile environment.
Team Lead | Senior Quality Engineer
- Created and implemented automation test scripts using Ranorex and Pegasus testing tools.
- Acted as the system administrator for the HP Blade System c7000/ProLiant BL465c G1 - G8, NetApp, QNAP, and Cisco equipment.
- Led a team of six.
- Substituted for the head of system testing—leading a team of 15.
- Worked with the Scrum methodology.
- Worked as a part-time professor at a private school—teaching students about network administration, Cisco CCNA, and server administration.
- Taught students with a new method which involved urging them to engage with the real world and to analyze everything that happens in different life spheres (not only internships but also economical, business, social spheres, and more).
- Used "Flexible Fridays" lessons to help each student to study and learn what is the most difficult for him/her personally.
- Created my own teaching methods.
Senior Quality Engineer
- Worked as a senior quality engineer on a .NET-based application for exporting Visio shapes and creating structured data captures.
- Created automated tests using the Ranorex tool in order to automatize the desktop application and mimic user actions.
- Implemented automatic load and performance testing.
- Conducted automated database tests (MySQL) to increase speed, quality, and reliability.
- Used Scrum methodology.
Senior Quality Engineer
PHT Corporation (ERT Corporation)
- Worked as a senior quality engineer on a .NET based application for medical expertise implemented on Palm devices.
- Performing manual and ad hoc testing; using black box test techniques.
- Tested the front-end and back-end using black box testing methods.
- Used the waterfall methodology.
• Wrote and implemented the automation test scripts using Ranorex and Pegasus testing tools.
• Created and implemented the continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins.
• Acted as the system administrator for the HP Blade System c7000/ProLiant BL465c G1-G8, NetApp, QNAP, and Cisco equipment.
• Led a team of six.
• Subbed in for the head of system testing—leading a team of 15.
• Was involved in project planning and setting the strategies for testing the entire system.
• Prepared the work together with my team as well as the project manager with time plans, release plans, delivery strategies, and more.
• Implemented a big data analysis and performance and load testing with specialized tools such as BreakingPoint.
• Created test scenarios and test environment for a big data testing purpose.
• Handled and was responsible for automation and test expertise to build quality assurance and performance management solutions for my customers to reduce costs, improve productivity, performance, and accuracy of the customer software.
• Developed automated tests for iOS, Android, and web applications using Selenium and JMeter.
• Conducted manual testing.
• Wrote the documentation (test plans and reports).
• Was involved in the project planning.
• Set the strategies for testing the entire system.
• Prepared the work together with my team as well as the client with time plans, release plans, delivery strategies, and more.
• Conducted manual and automated testing.
• Used in-house developed tools for automation, test plan creation, and reporting.
PHT Corporation (ERT Corporation)https://www.ert.com/
• Conducted manual testing, test plan execution, and reporting.
• Was involved in developing, implementing, and following the QA process together with the QA team.
• Analyzed test results and suggested improvements.
Selenium, Ranorex, .NET
REST APIs, Selenium WebDriver
Apache JMeter, Confluence, Jira, VirtualBox, VMware, TestRail, Microsoft Visio, Slack, Jenkins, Trello, Hyper-V, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visio, Puppet
Scrum, Test Automation, Testing, Waterfall Development, Continuous Delivery (CD), Manual Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Automation
Mobile, Windows Server 2012, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Windows, WordPress, Android, iOS, Joomla, Linux, SharePoint, Windows Server, Docker
QA Automation, Website QA, Manual QA, QA Leadership, Quality Assurance (QA), UI Automation, Selenium IDE, Agile Software Testing, VMware ESXi, Software QA, Microsoft 365, UiPath, Cisco, Blue Prism
Visual Basic, Java, Python, Python 2, Python 3
MySQL, HP Servers
Certificate in Basic Python Development
Zoraja - Split, Croatia
MBTI Certificate in MBTI Advanced Test Leader Management
ESM - Split, Croatia
CCNA Certificate in Cisco Networking Academy
Algebra - Split, Croatia
Certificate in Adult Model of Teaching (Professional Development)
University of Split - Split, Croatia
Advanced Student Certificate in IT and Polytechnics
University of Split | Natural Science and Mathematics - Split, Croatia