Co-owner | Senior Test Specialist2017 - PRESENTMultiformis d.o.o
Technologies: JMeter, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Office, Jenkins, iOS, Android, Java, Slack, Trello, JIRA
- Automated a test for iOS, Android, and web applications, conducted manual testing, and wrote the documentation (test plans, test reports).
- Created an automated test for web applications using Ghost Inspector, Selenium and Selenium IDE, JMeter, and UiPath.
- Built a continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins to support the continuous development process.
- Worked within an Agile environment.
Team Lead | Senior Quality Engineer2012 - 2017Trovicor GmbH
Technologies: SharePoint, JIRA, MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), Pegasus, Ranorex, UiPath, Python, Cisco, Hyper-V, VMware, Breaking Point Simulator, HP Server Equipment
- Created and implemented automation test scripts using Ranorex and Pegasus testing tools.
- Acted as the system administrator for the HP Blade System c7000/ProLiant BL465c G1 - G8, NetApp, QNAP, and Cisco equipment.
- Led a team of six.
- Substituted for the head of system testing—leading a team of 15.
- Worked with the Scrum methodology.
Professor2010 - 2015Algebra d.o.o
Technologies: MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), Cisco, VMware, Hyper-V, HP Server Equipment, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux
- Worked as a part-time professor at a private school—teaching students about network administration, Cisco CCNA, and server administration.
- Taught students with a new method which involved urging them to engage with the real world and to analyze everything that happens in different life spheres (not only internships but also economical, business, social spheres, and more).
- Used "Flexible Fridays" lessons to help each student to study and learn what is the most difficult for him/her personally.
- Created my own teaching methods.
Senior Quality Engineer2008 - 2009Znyum Corporation
Technologies: MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), Visio, .NET, VMware, Windows OS
- Worked as a senior quality engineer on a .NET-based application for exporting Visio shapes and creating structured data captures.
- Created automated tests using the Ranorex tool in order to automatize the desktop application and mimic user actions.
- Implemented automatic load and performance testing.
- Conducted automated database tests (MySQL) to increase speed, quality, and reliability.
- Used Scrum methodology.
Senior Quality Engineer2003 - 2006PHT Corporation (ERT Corporation)
Technologies: MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), VMware, Windows OS, Palm OS, .NET
- Worked as a senior quality engineer on a .NET based application for medical expertise implemented on Palm devices.
- Performing manual and ad hoc testing; using black box test techniques.
- Tested the front-end and back-end using black box testing methods.
- Used the waterfall methodology.