WordPress Developer2016 - PRESENTLazerpro
- Built a WordPress plugin that allowed users to sign up into the website and was compatible with IPpay.
- Updated the reCAPTCHA code in custom MVC websites.
Technical Team Leader2014 - PRESENTEntravision Communications Corporation
Technologies: Amazon Web Services, WordPress VIP
- Led the migration from regular WordPress sites to WordPress VIP compatible websites.
- Developed a custom geolocation service in C that acts as a web server, handling requests and responding to which market a visitor belongs to. The goal of this program was to perform better so it was built in a low-level language and uses operating system threads to be as efficient as it could be.
- Built a WordPress geolocation plugin that used information for several geolocation services (like MaxMind, Digital Element, and IP Data) and allowed to show users content based on their location.
- Built a web server platform with Nginx and PageSpeed module compatible with a WordPress network.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Salestratus
- Maintained a Cordova application for both iOS and Android.
WordPress Developer2016 - 2017Public Holidays
- Modified an advanced ads plugin in order to work in a lazy load mode which increased banner viewability.
- Built a custom AMP plugin.
- Constructed a W3TC extension that dealt with critical CSS code.
- Created an extension for the Google Analytics WordPress plugin that fetched information about the most visited posts by connecting to the GA API and showing it in the front-end.
- Built a new custom ad manager plugin that was compatible with DoubleClick.
Web Developer2016 - 2016General Electric
- Built a budget generator web application that used the HTML app cache manifest and worked online and offline.
- Connected a web application with TCPDF and PDF.js libraries in order to generate PDF files based on budget information.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Motion Loops
- Built a web application that could upload clips and prepare them for web deliveries using the FFmpeg library.
WordPress Developer2009 - 2014Entravision Communications Corporation
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, Amazon Web Services
- Migrated custom websites to WordPress compatible websites, building the necessary themes and plugins.
- Built an auto-scaling platform to host multiple WordPress sites using Amazon Web Services. It uses Amazon RDS for the database engine, Amazon S3/CloudFront for media delivery, ElastiCache for caching, Amazon ELB for load balancing, and Amazon EC2 for instance creation.
- Constructed an event-and-promotion WordPress plugin that interacted with the Google Maps API in order to show location information.
- Developed a WordPress plugin that allowed the user to connect to WordPress with the Gigya user administration system.
- Built a deployment tool that uses Amazon Web Services API in order to publish website changes and make them permanent.
Web Developer2005 - 2009Entravision Communications Corporation
- Built a custom newsletter system with a web based dashboard built in PHP and a Windows service developed in C#.
- Developed a custom user-generated content system that allowed visitors to share their videos, audio files, and images. It uses the FFmpeg library to prepare videos and audios for web delivery and the PHP GD library for preparing images, with a PHP/MySQL custom application to moderate the content.
- Constructed a custom CMS system that managed dozens of websites with a PHP back-end system and a crawler tool that used the WGET tool in order to publish changes.
- Migrated websites and applications from dedicated servers to the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Built a content importation program that exported news from many press release APIs such as EFE and AP and also regular feeds.